Chapter 49- First Day

You, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki all had first period together. You all hurried to class, you were almost late.

You sat down in a row of 4 empty chairs. You sat in between Hikaru and Kaoru, and Tamaki sat on the right of Kaoru.

The class was boring, it was math. Hikaru seemed very interested in what the teacher was saying..(how?!)

You weren't paying attention and the teacher called your name. You looked up startled.

"Miss (L/N), do you have he answer?" The teacher asked. You panicked and Hikaru sneakily whisper- yelled to you, 69. ;)

"69?" You asked.

"Good," the teacher smiled and continued teaching.

You sighed. You turned to Hikaru who winked at you.

Second period was science. It wasn't as bad as math. You had to take a pre-test, which you finished in 5 minutes and spent the rest of class reading your favorite book. (HARRY POTTER)

Third period you were in Literature and Language, you also had a pre-test and read after it again.

Fourth period you had History and learned some boring stuff and then left.

And fifth period you had lunch break. You walked into the cafeteria with the twins. You ordered your favorite food for lunch and then sat down and ate with the Host Club.

--TIME SKIP--

School was finally over, you practically ran to your locker once the bell rang, signaling school was over. You got out your backpack and shoved everything into it. You had homework but you would do it with the twins. Once you were finished you began to zip up your bag, until three girls came over and kicked the bag away from you.

You looked up. The girl on the left had brown hair, her face was covered in makeup. The girl on the right had black hair, she did not have any makeup on. And the girl in the middle had red hair, she had makeup on but not a lot. She was very pretty.

You nervously smiled, "uh can I help you?"

"F**k you!" The brown haired girl yelled.

"Excuse me?" You asked shocked.

"You stole the twins from us didn't you, we saw you in History, talking to them all lovey dovey," the black haired girl sneered.

"They're my boyfriends..." you sighed, reaching for your bag.

The red haired girl pulled your hair, "Wow," she laughed at you, "how can you sleep with 4 other guys, you're disgusting," and the red haired girl threw your bag down the hall.

The brown haired girl kicked you hard in the back. Your head hit your locker hard.

"(Y/N)?!" You heard someone yell, it was Hikaru, he looked shocked and so did Kaoru.

"Help," you whimpered.

The girls ran away. You rubbed your forehead, "ow," you winced.

"How dare they..." Kaoru angrily said.

Hikaru picked you up bridal style and Kaoru ran and got your bag.

"Let's go," Hikaru smiled sweetly at you.

Ohhhhh my xxx