Chapter 71- Jealous?

You were sitting in Math class, in between the twins. (As always XD). A knock at the door could be heard. The teachers face lit up as he/she walked over to the door and opened it. A short, blonde haired girl walked into the room. She was wearing a uniform and her hair was pulled into pigtails.

"Class, this is our new student, Britney." The teacher said. Britney looked around the room and began to stare at the twins. She then snapped back into reality and sat down in a desk behind yours.

You turned to look at the twins, they were both giving dirty looks at Britney. You ignored it and tried focusing on class.

When class ended you walked out of the classroom the twins and began walking to your locker. The twins left you to go to their lockers which were a couple halls down. You opened your locker and grabbed the stuff you needed for your next class.

"Hello," you heard a female voice say from behind you. You turned around and saw Britney looking down at you, smiling sweetly.

"Oh hello!" The cheerfully said, standing up. She was a bit shorter than you and she had green eyes like emeralds.

"I was wondering if you could show me where the science classroom is?" Britney asked.

"Oh of course! I'm going there right now actually, I'm judging waiting for Hikaru and Kaoru," you said.

"Are they those red head twins?"

"Yes,"

"Are you dating one of them?" Britney impatiently asked.

"Uh... Actually I-" you began

"Hey, (Y/N)," you heard Hikaru and Kaoru say in unison.

"Oh hello, I'm gonna take Britney to class with us since she's new," you said.

You noticed that while you were walking to your science classroom Britney kept looking at the twins and blushing. You ignored it, every girl in the school had a crush on someone in the Host Club, it was normal.

--TIME SKIP--

You, Hikaru, and Kaoru were all walking out of Ouran and heading back to their place.

"What's with that Britney girl?" Kaoru asked sounding a bit pissed.

"Oh, I don't know?" You confusedly asked.

"She kept talking to us in science when you were asking the teacher a question," Hikaru said.

"What was she talking to you about?" You nervously asked.

"She asked which one of us were single, where we lived, and what kind of girls we were into," Kaoru sighed.

"And what'd you say?" You asked shocked.

"We just shrugged, it made her mad.." Hikaru said.

"How annoying.." You angrily said.

"Hi!" You heard a familiar voice yell from behind you.

You all shot around and saw Britney running towards you.

"Hi..." you said.

"Can I come home with you?!" Britney excitedly asked, inching closer to the twins.

"No, we're busy," Kaoru plainly said, dragging you away.

"Oh come on," Britney cheerfully said, clinging onto Hikaru's arm.

"Get off!" Hikaru yelled, pushing Britney away from him.

"You're so mean! How come she gets both of you! How do you think all the other girls in the school feel huh?!" Britney whined.

"I don't care," Kaoru said, walking away and holding your hand tightly. Hikaru followed.

"Hey! Not so fast!" Britney yelled.

"Leave is alone," you sneered.

After a while of Britney following you she eventually walked in the other direction and wasn't seen for the rest of the night.

School starts tomorrow Kms