"Because none of you is Tony's type. And neither am I so she is it. In the meantime you can help her out a bit more but she will be okay. She has Dutch and you. Anymore questions?" I ask. They shake their heads. "Go do something productive then" I say going up to my office. My phone rings.

"Nicki can you come get me from my house and go to Meek's?"

"Meek's what?" I ask.

"His house"

"For what?" I ask.

"Meek called me to go and handle his ex girl Draya. She came over there acting crazy and he don't hit females"

"She hit him?" I ask grabbing my purse and leaving out.

"Yes"

"Okay I'm on my way" I say.  "Y'all I'll be back later" I say leaving. I get into my range and head to Candi's. She was walking out her house some joggers and a crop top.

"Where he stay?" I ask.

"I'll show you. Just go down and make a right at that stop sign" she says putting her seatbelt on.

"Where is your car?" I ask pulling off.

"In the shop. Some dumb ass rear ended me" she says. I shake my head. She leads me the rest of the way and I pull up and park seeing Omelly and Meek looking at Draya like she is dumb. Candi gets out the car and walks up asking what the problem was. I get out and walk around leaning on my car folding my arms. Omelly and Meek walk over to me.

"What's up with ya girl?" I ask watching her and Candi go back and forth arguing.

"That dumb broad came over here asking to get back with a nigga and went crazy when I said no. Started hitting me upside the head and shit." He says. I laugh shaking my head.

"Stupid bitch" I say. Omelly and Meek join me in laughter. Looking back her way I see her charging at me.

"And who the fuck are you suppose to be ?!" She says. Meek put his arm out blocking her from me.

"Chill the fuck out with that bullshit!" He yells.

"You call these hoes over to deal with me?! That's some weak ass shit. Plastic ass Barbie and candy cane" she says. I laugh. Candi walks up and Omelly and Meek just stare at me.

"What did you call me?" I ask.

"I said a fake ass weak ass plastic ass barbie looking bitch!" She says.

"Let her at me" I say. Meek shakes his head. "Nigga I said let her at me" I say. He just looks me in the face.

"Yeah let me see what the fuck she think she gone do" Draya says bucking at me. I didn't even flinch.

"Whatever you say" he says putting his hands up. Draya charged at me trying to swing but I duck and grab the bitch by the neck walking her backwards quickly up against Meek's front door.

"Damnnn!!!" I hear Meek and Omelly yell. Chocking her out and pointing my piece at her head.

"Bitch you know who the fuck I am so I didn't even know why you were stupid enough to try that shit!" I yell in her face as she gasps for air. "The next time you swing on me will be the last time you have arms" I threaten. I let her fall to the floor coughing and trying to get air. When she feels okay enough to stand she runs to her car and leaves.

Stepping off the porch I go back over to my range and dust my hands off.

"You lil savage ass bitch" Omelly says holding his hand out. I laugh and slap him up.

"That should check the bitch" Candi says. I look at her and we laugh. "All bark and no bite, she swing on me again and that will be the end of her life" we say together laughing and doing punching jabs. Meek and Omelly chuckle.

"What the fuck was that?" Meek asks.

"Our quote" we say.

"What the fuck was her problem anyways? Cause you denying her couldn't have been all"

"Money issues" Meek answers.

"She about to have a life line issue keep fucking with me" I say. Candi laughs hard. "I'm serious" I say.

Meek

Nicki is a straight savage no doubt. I give her respect for that shit. Candi was holding out on purpose and I know it.

"Y'all busy on the 26th?" I ask em.

"No" Candi says. I look to Nicki.

"I'll be coming back from a trip that day" she says.

"A trip?" Candi questions.

"Yeah. With Mani, JoJo and Dutch" I say. "We got that shit to handle with Tony".

"Oh right. Why you ask?" Candi asks.

"It's going down at this resort my boy Beetle birthday" I say.

"Shit gone be lit as fuck." Omelly says.

"I'm down." Candi says.

"I might slide through" Nicki says.

"See the thing is it kinda wasn't an option for either one of you. You're both going and if I only see one of you show up then I'll beat some motherfucking nerve in yo ass" I say. Nicki laughs.

"I'd like to see you try. Come on Candi I gotta get back to my warehouse" she says going to her side of the car. I follow her and put all my weight against her door so that she couldn't open it.

"What do you want Meek?"

"Say you'll go or I'll keep yo ass hemmed up here" I say. She laughs.

"Why is it so important that I go?" She asks.

"I wanna see you and I already know you gone go so don't even try denying that shit"

"I have places to be" she says. I chuckle.

"So do I but I don't give a fuck" I say. She laughs.

"I'll let you know a definite answer when I get back. Now move"

"You going. That's final" I say moving. She just gets in her car and pulls off.

"Meek you diggin shorty " Omelly says.

"Let that shit be known. Nicki M is now mine" I say. He chuckles.

"Does she know that?"

"She will when I pull up on her ass" I say. "I got a plan" I say.

"I think she feeling you too. Otherwise you blocking her she would of put some fire in yo ass" he says. We both laugh.

"Omelly you need to find you some business"

"Oh I will. At that party. I'm feeling Nicki girl Cookie"

"Let em knowwww" I say.

"Aye but I'm about to get out of here man. Got some shit to handle"

"Ard" I say going back in my house.

Shae 💰