"Here" I hear Candi say handing me a mimosa. I take it and take a few sips. I see drinks sat down of Ciroc, Sangria and Myx Miscato.

"Oh there go Meek" Candi says pointing him out. He was crowded by females.

"I bet all them bitches took hoe baths before coming here"  Candi laughs. Our homegirls Rika and Thembi then come join us.

"This shit poppin" Thembi says. Meek then comes over.

Meek

I see my boy Deuce and my homie Candi sitting in one of my VIP areas.

"Aye bull" I say dappin' him up.

"Sup boy!" He says. "Aye yo Meek this my girl Nicki M" he says.

"Oh so you Nicki M?" I ask. She just sorta mugs me.

"And you are the infamous Meek" she says. I laugh.

"Nothin' infamous 'bout me ma. I'm king of Philly"

"I didn't get that" She says.

"Meek this is my best friend too" Candi says.

"Is that right?" I say. "Never knew you were friends with the phony dealers of Philly"

"Phony? Never" she says. "I don't be on no fake shit"

"Yeah but it's cute you trying to come up"

"Cute is how I get you. Candi and Deuce I'm leaving. I got shit to take care of tonight. " she says standing.

"Oh you got shit to take care of tonight?"

"Yeah now mind ya business" she says walking past me. "Oh and Happy birthday to you" she says flashing a smile. I eye her and see she got body. But she came off as a crab to me. Omelly then walks over.

"Aye I seen you talking to Nicki M" he says.

"She ain't shit like I said before" I say. He laughs.

"Nigga you buggin. That bitch is fine" he says.

"Is that right?" Deuce asks. I chuckle.

"It ain't like I'm lying" Omelly says. " I mean is that really all you?" Deuce just walks off. "But it's time for the birthday lap dance" he says.

"Let's get it" I say. We went down and made everyone clear a area. It was bitch after bitch coming to give me a dance and I was feeling it too.

"Aye" I say pulling one of the girls to the side.

"Yes" she asks smiling hard.

"Go up to VIP and stick 'round. I'll need you later tonight" I say.

"Okay" she says. I enjoyed my party for the rest of the night.

Going out the door I met her by my Royce and left.

----

After fucking around I made her leave. She was too soft.

My chasers come over and we chill burning herbs.

"Yo Meek them niggas got the message. Talkin bout a sit down" Chino says.

"Good. I'd like to see who the fuck think they can run my town" I say.

"Down by the port midnight "

"Make sure we all strapped. I'd hate to have to pop a nigga" I feel my phone vibrating. "Yo!...ard we headed that way" I say getting up. "Recruits down by the wawa around the corner.

We all ride out to this convenient store around the corner and see our boy Esquiare standing 'round with some youngins.

"Sup niggas!" We says dapping them up.

"Aye Meek this is Ant, Drew and Sisc. They say they got heart"

"Oh y'all got heart?" I ask laughing.

"Ever been shot?" Chino asks pulling out his gun. I shake my head seeing they faces. Looking like they should left they body.

"Y'all niggas ain't ready" Omelly says.

"Not them two but this one look like he good. Step up nigga" I say. He does just that.

"Oh shit I think he do got heart. You been shot before?" Chino asks.

"Yeah. My chest. I was helping my cousin scrap with some niggas down the coast" he says.

"Trial lasts 5 hours. Esquiare you can handle that shit. As for y'all two weak ass niggas, get ghost" I say. They run off somewhere. I turn with everyone hearing a woman going off.

"Yo that look like shorty from earlier" Chino says.

"Look like Nicki M got a few problems of her own tonight" I say. I lean back on my car and fire up a blunt watching.

Nicki

I had to come down to this convenient store parking lot after finding out some nigga trying to pimp out of my girls.

I had Rika, Candi and my homie GiGi on stand by.

"What's the fucking procedure?! And don't fuck with me right now!" I yell to one of my regulars.

"Pay before"

"Okay so what's the fucking problem?" I ask scratching my head with my piece. "Cause I'm a lil confused". I hear Candi laugh.

"The fucking problem is this bitch didn't even do full service for me"

"That true?" I ask my girl Dutch.

"Yes. The nigga gave me what we call the limit."

"Oh nigga you got a limit of service. So what the fuck you mad for?"

"Y'all know I have that but I shouldn't have to -" I stopped him right there and socked him in the face.

"Bullshit!" I yell. "You get what you pay for! I don't care if you got fucking loyalty riding' up yo ass! You ain't running shit!" I yell.

"Damn you knockin niggas out cold" I hear a male voice say. I see Meek with his crew.

"Lil shorty turn into jolly green giant after midnight" Meek says making his crew laugh.

"Y'all can get it too" I say. "Dutch go find Cookie and get back to the warehouse. I want what y'all made locked in tonight. GiGi go with her" I say. They leave off as I put my gun away. Candi and Rika get into the car.

"You really think you queen of philly?" I hear Meek say.

"I don't think shit. I know I am. And I suggest you not come in the middle of me handling my shit no more playboy. You don't wanna be involved in this grown woman business. Besides don't you got some bitches to be fucking? "

"You right. I handle grown man business. This that weak shit. And I already fucked them, back to the business I go but that's none to do with you" he says.

"No what you got going on is weak shit. I seen you over there acting hard. And I don't give a shit about your shit. Just stay out of mine"

"This ain't no fucking act. And you keep talking to me like that you gone get fucked up"

"You keep fishin' you want a bullet in your head?"

"Bitch you couldn't touch me or my squad"

"Yo can y'all chill out?!" Candi asks. "Shit ain't even all that serious"

"Oh this is serious. Better watch out Nicki" he says.

"Keep trying me Meek. You just might find what you asking for" I say getting into my car and driving off.

Shae 💰