[Jackson]

I was watching different types of cartoons until I saw Y/N walking to the bathroom with couple packs of weave. "Oooh my baby is about to do her hair." I cooed.

Getting up from the couch I stretched and went to the bathroom. The door was open so I got inside and saw Y/N using  ECO styler and Ampro pro styl gel.

"Babe what are you trying to do?"

She just noticed me and started using the pro styl gel for her hair first. When she opened the gel it looks black but as it gets on your hands it actually brown.

"Bantu Knots." She answered.

Bantu knots? What's that? Curiosity got the best of me but I still wanted to help. "Babe can I do one?"

She scoffed and started parting her hair. "Boy you are too funny if you think im letting you touch my hair."

I pouted leaning on the door. "You let me touch it...no you let me grab it in bed." I corrected myself.

"That's different but when it comes to actually doing it I only let myself touch it. I can't even let my momma do my hair. She'll rip my edges off using those damn brushes with the hard tips."

I couldn't understand where she was coming from since we have different hair textures.

"Please baby how hard can it be to only do one knot?"

We were just staring at each other until she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay only one and that's it. If you fuck up then im fucking you up." She warned.

I forgot how scary Y/N becomes when she doesn't like the way her hair looks.

I clapped my hands in excitement and she gave me the weave.

"How you just gonna hand me this and expect me to know what to do?" I asked.

"It's called bantu knots so figure it out. Besides let me see if you ever pay attention to me when I do my hair."

"What are you talking about this is your first time doing this?"

Y/N upper lip curved up and her eyebrows arched. "Umm I've done this plenty of times. Our anniversary was two months ago and this is what I did."

"My bad."

Going in front of her I took the weave and slightly stretched it, then tried tying it around her hair.

Things were going great untill the weave kept slipping. "Fuck let me try one more time."

I gently took the weave off and repeated the process. This time the knot was actually an knot.

Quickly trying to un do it the knot just wouldn't budge.

"Jackson what are you doing?"

I chuckled slightly feeling my heart beating fast. "I did it?" I said more like a question.

Y/N got up to check and it didn't even take her a minute before she glare at me.

"JACKSON!!"

"Oh shit!"

I started running down the hall hiding behind the couch.