[Shownu]

Shownu took the razor and pressed the on button. He placed the razor above his head and shaved a part of his hair while vigorously shaking-- close enough to cut his forehead.

You were on the chair tied up watching him hurt himself because that's what he wants you to see.

Shownu's heart is now cold and dark. He shut everyone out. He killed all of his friends but you don't know that.

He's sick... and he wants you to see that, he wants you to feel his negative energy. All the promises and commitments he made might wash away to never return.

He promised not to hurt himself anymore.

He promised to see your son get promoted to the first grade.

"Shownu whatever you're doing please stop. You're scaring me. Untie me Shownu."

To his side there was a bottle that contained heavy sleeping pills. You sensed that he was going for those as soon as he stopped with the razor.

"Shownu no! Don't touch those."

You tried rocking the chair to loosen the ropes but he knew this day was coming. The ropes were tied multiple times.

Opening the cap Shownu turned his attention to you. "Y/N don't lie to me. I've been hurt to many times." He started.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes!"

In his eyes he tried looking for the sincerity when it was there all along but he couldn't see it. In his eyes everyone was a liar and they will stay that way.

"That's what I thought."

Taking four pills from the bottle he placed each in his mouth as they started killing his body rapidly.