[Hanbin]

I love Hanbin with a passion❤
Amosc: lowkey_special❤❤

It was a Saturday night and you were with Hanbin playing around. You had a big crush on him since highschool and from what you remembered he probably still has a girlfriend. He didn't really noticed you until Junior year. Hanbin wasn't that popular but a good amount of people knew who he was.

"Y/N were you listening?"

"Hmm?"

He smiled and sat closer to you. "Y/N I'm getting married."

You made a small noise as you felt you heart stopped functioning. He was getting married before you had the chance to confess.

"I'm so happy for you Hanbin, you deserve the world."

"Y/N why do you look so sad, I dont want to see my little sister upset."

Hanbin was just throwing blows at you, friend-zoning you every time he talk. Now you disliked his fiancée because she took your crush away from you. Also you were now mad at Hanbin for making you feel like this.

You got up and walked to the kitchen. Maybe you just needed food to feel better.

"Y/N why are you walking away? I thought you was happy for me?"

"You know what? No I'm not happy that you're getting married because I love you. I loved you since highschool and I only wanna be with you."

Hanbin smirked, guiding his hand across your face before kissing you. "I love you too Y/N. I just wanted you to say it first."

Breaking this kiss you looked at him and slapped his face. "We can't do this stupid, you're engaged!"

"Technically I'm engaged to you." He retorted.

Feeling dumbfounded as hell you watched as Hanbin actually got on one knee suddenly proposing.

"Y/N will you marry me?"

"No."