[Bambam]

You were currently at your house arguing with your husband of two years. He was just telling you that he suddenly lost his feelings towards you.

"Bambam are you seeing another girl?"

"No, Y/N I just told you. I don't love you the way I used to. We lost our touch."

"Then what can I do to make it better? To bring our touch back?"

Bambam looked at you with sad eyes. "There's nothing you can do. It's over."

He didn't even give you one last hug or kiss he just walked out. You sat there crying on your knees until your one year old daughter came running to you.

"Mama."

You watched the little girl as she didn't notice her dad left. "You deserve so much precious."

***

Bambam never came back, you thought maybe it was because of his job but no he just walked out. The only member who helps you out or gives you important information is Mark.

"Daddy!" Renaé screamed.

No, you and Mark weren't dating but he's the only male figure she remembers raising her.

"Yes baby?"

"Ice cream!" She screamed again.

Mark picked her up and took her to the car. "Y/N let's go to the market really quick."

"Alright."

***

We made it there immediately going to the Dairy section and you took her favorite Cookie dough flavored treat.

"Yay!" Renaé took the box staring at the dessert with hunger. "Greedy little girl." Mark smiled.

"Youngjae hyung where did you go?"

You took a halt as Bambam saw the three of you together. Technically you guys are still married since nobody filed for divorce. You guys are just separated.

"Stranger danger!" The little girl said.