[Vernon]

Requested by DaddyXHansol

Today my group Chocolate Cream were invited to go to Weekly Idol! My favorite male Idol group Seventeen were also going to be there and I'm hella pumped. My bias is Vernon and he will be mine. Just kidding!

"We have two groups; Chocolate Cream and Seventeen. The game we're assigning you to do is a random play dance." Doni said.

"However there is a small twist, one person from each group will come out and either dance to their own song or a random song. If we're satisfied we'll give that group meat." Coni added.

Out of nowhere my group's song started playing and everyone got up.

"Girl look at Vernon rapping to your part."  My member Candice pointed out.

I turned to my left and saw Vernon and Dokyeom rapping along to my part. They even followed my hand movements.

"Wait!" Doni yelled playfully.

"What are you guys doing? We only said one person."

The music stopped and everyone had to go back to their seats.

"Okay let's do this correctly, who would like to go up?"

"Shanelle should go, she is good at belly dancing."

I looked over at my members as they were smirking. "Really?" Some of the boys asked surprised.

"U-Uh yeah I belly dance but only for fun, im not a professional."

"음악 주세요!"
(Music please!"

Vernon was just sitting there clueless as Joshua kept shaking his shoulder.

They decided to play Baby Boy by Beyoncé and I shyly got in the center. Slowly I started to hype myself up and moved my hips. Lifting a bit of my shirt some people yelped and covered their eyes as some just watched.

 Lifting a bit of my shirt some people yelped and covered their eyes as some just watched

Doni took the xylophone and gave me a pass while the rest clapped.

As I went back to my seat Vernon was staring at me and I winked at him.

"Speaking about Shanelle..." Woozi started.

"Vernon is actually a huge fanboy of Chocolate Cream. He always watches Shanelle at home, especially her crack videos."

"Is that true?" Coni chuckled.

"Yeah it is, I like Shanelle alot." He confessed.

In the background they played a love song and added CG effects.

"This isn't a love show, I want to know who won?" Mingyu fat ass interrupted.

"Of course Chocolate Cream, but now that Vernon and Shanelle are dating im pretty sure they'll share." Doni joked.

I blushed covering my face imaging Vernon and I going out but at least I made my future baby daddy smile.

DaddyXHansol