[Hanbin]

Finale

"No?"

"I'm not going to marry you Hanbin."

He got up from his position and closed the box. "Well this is embarrassing."

"We barely went out on a proper date and that's obviously a fake wedding ring."

"I'm going to kill Bobby when I get home."

Scratching his chin Hanbin gazed at you admiring your slightly chubby cheeks. "How come I never noticed you until Junior year?"

"I don't know, maybe because I was ugly?" You shrugged.

Hanbin laughed holding his stomach lightly. "That's not true I'm pretty sure you was beautiful."

"Thanks you aren't so bad yourself."

"What do you want to do today then?"

"You want to go with me for some food?"

"Hell yeah!"

***

After eating you guys were just walking around town goofing off and taking selfies. This was one of the reasons why you like Hanbin because it didn't matter how you looked like, It's based on the personality.

"Today was a good day." He said holding your hand.

"Hanbin what are we?"

The walking came to a pause when he looked at you. "Well we both confessed to each other earlier and this is an unofficial but official date."

"So...."

"So this means that we're dating. Unless you want you. I mean we should b--"

I pressed my lips onto his and our foreheads touched.

"Of course I'll date you. But if you propose to me like that again later in life I'll will murder you."