[Chanyeol]

Chanyeol and I tied the knot and we were now dancing on the dance floor to our favorite song. Everything was going fine until a man in black started shooting the place up.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!" His minions yelled.

I held onto Chanyeol tighter as he was just as scared or so I thought. "Chanyeol what's going on?"

Chanyeol didn't say anything but placed me behind the table covering my body. My dress was obviously noticeable but at least my face wasn't.

"Namjoon let's not do this here." Chanyeol plainly demanded.

Namjoon chuckled passing his thumb over his lip. "No Chanyeol I told you that if I didn't receive my money I get the girl."

"No! Anything but her."

Quietly watching the argument behind the table some guy grabbed my hair and dragged me from my spot. "Did you really think that I wasn't going to see you?"

I tried screaming at least to get my husband's attention but the male tapped my mouth harshly. "Shut the fuck up, I know you was about to scream. Try it and I'll kill you in front of your parents."

"Namjoon I got the girl!" The man yelled.

The Namjoon guy looked at me and smiled. "Excellent bring her here."

Doing the best I could, I tried kicking the other guys who were basically dragging my body around until the smallest guy pointed the trigger and aimed it at me.

"Stop playing."

My family and friends covered their mouths sliently crying as this was going down.

"Chanyeol please tell me what is going on?" I croaked.

"Y/N I'm an illegal drug dealer and I just sold you to the most powerful gang in Korea."

"Jimin drop her."

I fell hard on my back and Namjoon hovered over me. "Welcome to the family babygirl, you'll make an excellent wife."