[Namjoon]

Part 3

After dealing with Namjoon the choice of survival was to listen to everything he told me to. I thought that maybe if I do what I was told by him he'll let me go or at least sleep on the bed in peace but that wasn't the case.

When Jin told me about Namjoon's illness I was forced to sleep in a dog cage with chew toys. I didn't get the chance to sleep as my back was crouched the whole entire time.

The dog cage was big enough for a pitbull to fit and I knew the boys never took care of the last dog because I can smell the shit that still hasn't been picked up.

"Rise and Shine! It's time to eat!"

Namjoon opened the cage and yanked me out. My knee got scraped by the metal part of the cage and I hissed in pain.

I tried to get up but Namjoon pushed me back. "Stay down like the dog you are. Did you like the toys I brought?"

"No."

He grabbed my hair and slapped me. "You're answer was supposed to be yes, and you better not cry or you'll be back in that cage starving."

In his hand was a diamond encrusted leash but he just held on to it.

I literally had to crawl all the way to the kitchen and even ate out of a dog bowl.

"Namjoon don't you think you're killing the girl? She's gonna break her back." Suga said.

"Well let her, she's my wife not yours."

I wish I never met Chanyeol, if it wasn't for him my life wouldn't be like this. But it's my fault for picking him to be my husband.

When everybody finished their food Jimin and Jungkook threw me outside and I fell on the itchy grass. They poured  hot water and dish soap on my body as well as bleach to make me "more beautiful."

It was now a quarter to eight and I begged Jin to let me in but he knew it would be off with his head if he tried.

I'm cold, hungry, and mentally threw with this. If today was only my second day being here I don't think I'll last a week.

The door opened and my mood went up but immediately fell when I saw Namjoon.

"If you think today was bad just wait for tomorrow. For tonight you're sleeping here and if anything happen that's on you."

"Please Namjoon, let me stay inside, I promised I'll do what you want."

"Awwww poor wife, it's a bit too late don't you think?"

He chuckled evily and slammed the door.

Should this be a series or no???