[Taemin]

Taemin removed the royal blue blindfold from my eyes and gave me the most roguish smirk

Taemin removed the royal blue blindfold from my eyes and gave me the most roguish smirk. He touched my chin and made me focus on him. I was strapped down to a chair being held hostage.

"What do you want from me Taemin? We agreed to stay away from each other."

"But as you can see Y/N things don't work out the way you like." He emphasized on the you.

"You're the one who always wanted to stay away from me but sadly I can't let that happen."

I saw the gun in his pocket and realize that I shouldn't make him super mad. Taemin is what you call the devil wearing Prada; his black suit complementing his athletic body, his dark brown eyes that were very smoky yet had such a gentle look. He was definitely up to no good because I felt for his trap. Twice.

"My kids and I deserve a better life, you're nothing but danger Taemin."

I felt my baby girl Reign kick, I weakly smiled at the small interaction, it sucks that I've been here for a whole day. My body ached so much from sitting.

"Where's Prince?" I asked for my four year old son. Taemin is the father of both of my kids sadly.

"Don't worry about our son Y/N, just know and understand that you're never leaving me, and if I can't make you fall in love with me again.....well.....I guess I might have to kill you."

"It's all about killing with you Lee Taemin, when are you going to stop?"

"I will never!" He spat defensively. "You know about my dark past, so don't make me hurt you Y/N. I love you to much."

"Oh bullshit."

Taemin bit his lip forcefully giving me a dirty glare. I know it was so tempting for him to hit me but because he "love" me and the fact that I was pregnant stopped him from doing so.

"If your ass keep talking like this I might just have to duct tape your mouth."

"Jimin!" He yelled.

The light in the warehouse was super dim and it was practically empty. The only thing here was the chair that im sitting on. You can fit at least three elephants in here and the echo of your voice in the warehouse is very appalling.

Jimin entered through the back door and his whole body was covered in blood. "Did you kill him?"

"Kill who?"

"Taemin don't tell me you made Jimin kill Seokjin?" I rambled.

The two of them looked at me and both of their lips curved. My heart shattered at this point. Seokjin was my only ticket to get out of here. He was the one to help me escape in the beginning.

"YOU BASTARD!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I HATE YOU?!"

He quickly removed the gun from his pocket and pointed it towards my temple. "Y/N don't make me bring out the devil because you've been asking for it all day."

"Shoot me." I say.

He scoffed and turned his head. "You wouldn't want me to do that because if I were to shoot you I'll burn your body right after."

"And you say you love me."

"It's called tough love."

Don't get tough love and complete psychopath twisted.

***

Taemin, Jimin, and I were in a van quietly looking at each other. We're on our way to Washington. Instead of taking a plane this asshole wanted to drive there. Since Taemin is known for illegal crimes he can't really fly unless he change his whole identity.

Taemin and I go all the way back to highschool. We started dating since freshmen year until our son Prince turned one years old. Of course my best friends and Taemin himself warned me about getting to attached but at the time his flaws weren't important to me, I was foolishly in love.

I knew deep down he was a good man. But before we started going out Taemin got a girl pregnant and he told me he killed her before anyone knew. His execution was perfectly planned that even till this day the police never knew who did it. In sophomore year Taemin stabbed his foster mom to death but he never went into detail. Whenever I reminded him he gets so heated. Now im sitting here thinking what the hell did I put myself into.

"It's going to take days or even months to get to Washington from Miami."

"Well I don't give a damn."

The stench of blood started to irritate my nose and I felt like throwing up. Taemin placed his head back and he kept looking at my bump.

"What are you going to do when we get to Washington?"

His posture became straight and a smile crept up on his face. "We're going to become a family of gangsters babe."

A/N: This is a dream I had..but of course not all of this happened.