[Youngjae]

Thanks for requesting again Unique_Blackness😘👍

Today my wife Y/N was going out of town since she got a promotion. She decided to leave me with our twins for the whole day.

"Are you guys ready to hang out with daddy?"

The twins giggled showing their gums. "I love you guys so much." I cooed.

Using all my strength I picked the kids up placing them on their own highchair.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Nicole pointed towards me playfully sucking her thumb.

"What about you Nicolas?" All he did was stare at me.

Minutes after playing around with the twins my babygirl started crying.

"Aww baby why are you crying? Are you hungry?" I picked her up and rocked her.

Heading towards the refrigerator Nicolas started crying as well and I had to reverse.

"Come on buddy."

While feeding them porridge Y/N texted me and informed me to take them a shower.

***

"Nicole don't do that." She laughed while splashing water in my face.

"You like that don't you?"

Nicolas did the same action and they were laughing together slightly hugging.

"Dada." Nicolas chirped.

"What is it Buddy?"

He started rubbing his eyes yawning. "You're sleepy?"

He nodded stretching his arms out for me.

"That's so cute." I felt so fuzzy inside.

Grabbing them once again we all headed to the room. After I dressed them both of the twins watched me lay beside them.

"Love dada."

"You love me? I love you and your brother too. Although you may not understand me yet I will die for you guys. I will make sure you kids will have a good life without struggling."

When I finally got them to sleep a tear drop fell from my eye. "It feels good to be a dad."

Thanks for reading😘😘

Sorry for any errors😊

Requests are open😊👀