[DK]

Requested by: Unique_Blackness

Thanks for requesting, I will forever love your stories.❤❤

***

Currently I was in Seventeen's dorm hanging out with Vernon. Lately, we've been getting closer since he's one of the English speaking memebers. My boyfriend, DK, is out buying food with the other memebers.

"So how are you and DK doing lately?"

"Honestly speaking, he's been really distant now. Whenever I try to touch him he would always smack my hand away or gently push me off."

"Wow that is so not like him. He's usually one of the happiest members in Seventeen. Is your sex life good?" Vernon nosy ass said.

Your eyes were glued on Vernon, taken aback from his question.

"Why the hell would you want to know?"

"Maybe because you don't moan enough when you guys have sex." He laughed.

"Vernon my boy, please stay in your lane."

You jumped on top of Vernon rolling around until he got a hold of you. "Does DK hold you like this?" He teased.

"Get off me!"

Vernon took his phone from his pocket and asked for a selca. "Say Cheese!"

As soon as the flash went out the door opened and DK came in first.

He watched you guys and scoffed.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know."

The other members came inside looking lost as newborn puppies.

"Were you guys kissing while we left?" S.Coups inquired.

"Eww!"

Looking from another's point of view or perspective it seem like you guys were making out until DK opened the door.

Oh shit.

Running into the room DK was shirtless sitting on the rim of the bed with his fist balled.

"Baby?"

No answer....

"DK."

Nothing...

"Answer me Damnit!"

"Are you cheating on me with Vernon, Lizzy?"

You couldn't believe this boy. "Why would I cheat on you? Tell me Dokyeom?"

Dokyeom got up and slammed you towards the wall. His abs were more sculptured when he's upset.

DK grabbed your waist bringing you closer kissing you deeply.

"I'm just afraid of losing you. I'm deeply in love with you Lizzy. You're my world, my life, my everything. I can't find someone else like you."

"I would never cheat on you baby. Vernon is only a friend to me."

"Now let's go eat, I'm fucking hungry."

😭😭😭 Unique_Blackness I hope you liked this.❤❤