[Taemin]

The man in red placed his hand on my throat and bit my lip

The man in red placed his hand on my throat and bit my lip. The sensation of his mark left my lip stinging. He stared into my eyes before giving me his notorious smile.  The way his teeth glistened in the light when he smiled added so much dynamic towards his appearance.

Everyone knew him as Viper as he would always attack his prey swiftly yet precisely like a snake.

Red; the color of death, the color of lust, and the color of infatuation. He knew his reasons of wearing this specific color.

"What do you want from me Viper?" He held a red rose and placed it gently on my lap.

"When I give a red rose it means something more than business, you should know why i'm here."

He stood in front of me and bent down to my level. "I want you to be mine and it's gonna take everything in me to not fuck you right here."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "My job isn't just to please you so you can dump me the next day."

"But aren't you a sex slave?" He asked. He was mocking my past as he knew how to push my buttons.

I didn't answer him to show that I was highly bothered. This was his way of slowly trapping me.

He was playing around and picking at me.

I stood up from the chair I was sitting on and began to head out. He hated when people walked away from him.

"If you leave, you'll regret turning your back on me."

I fixed my robe and turned back to him. "Is that a threat?"

Viper picked the rose from the ground and sniffed it. "Take it how you see it."

"Im not scared of you," I told him.

He came towards me and placed his hand behind my head. He pulled my neck back and placed his nose on my neck. His tongue slowly glided across my skin before he made me gaze into his eyes.

"You should be," he said. "I'm a scary man."

I pushed him off of me and ran. I ran as fast as I could in these heels and didn't look back.

Viper was a dangerous man I knew that and making him mad puts my life in danger but i'm up for the challenge.

Nearly a month has past and I've been moving secretly and staying on the low.

I know Viper would make his presence known soon but I also know that I have to be one step ahead of him.

Every year on this day (March 1st), mafia leaders meet up to play a few games of poker and blackjack.

It was an annual thing as everyone placed their differences aside to play a few good games.

Tonight I was the prize for whoever won six times in a row. These mafia leaders bet over hundreds of thousands of dollars just for nothing if you ask me.

"Doll, go fetch everyone a drink will ya?" Minho told me.

He smacked my ass and I wanted to punch him but as a person in my place, punching a mafia leader is like suicide.

I walked to the main kitchen and held the tray with all the champagne. I headed back out and almost dropped the tray.

Viper instantly saw me and glared at me.

He held a red rose in his hand and smirked at me. I averted my eyes on Minho as he watched the whole stare down between me and Viper.

I placed the tray in the middle of the table and ignored both Minho's and Viper's gaze.

"Let's begin the game, the time is ticking and I'm ready to claim my prize." Baekhyun said.

Seconds turned into minutes as the minutes turned into hours. Viper won all the games consecutively so far and if he wins this one he wins everything. But if Baekhyun beats him then he wins.

I was immersed in watching between him and Baekhyun battle it out. There was a few times when the game could've ended quicker than expected but Baekhyun was smart.

Everyone knew Baekhyun was a little cheater so knowing him, he had many ways of blindingly sidetracking his opponents.

I turned for a second and looked back to see Viper grabbing Baekhyun by his collar.

"You fucking cheated," he growled.

Baekhyun smirked before looking at me.

"C'mon doll, let's go, he's just mad." Baekhyun pushed Viper back and out of nowhere people swarmed in the casino shooting.

I tried to run upstairs until a hand grabbed me. Viper, who was fuming, placed a knife under my throat and sighed.

"You messed with the wrong person."