[Jisung]

You were a young and famous Youtuber who's dating Jisung from NCT DREAM. For today you wanted to make a video and introduce your fans to your boyfriend even though they already know him.

"Hey guys and today I want to introduce you to someone special to me, babe can you please stop hiding behind the camera?"

Jisung dragged his feet laughing at his silliness. When he sat down he awkwardly looked between the camera and you waving.

"Hi i'm Jisung nice to see you." You pinched his cheeks because he was so cute.

"Yah I'm older than you don't pinch me." He pouted.

As you were talking about all sorts of things Jisung smirked interrupting you.

"Can I say something?"

"Sure."

"So today Y/N and I were at the park with--"

"Stop!!"

"Don't tell them that story." You warned.

"Anyway before I was rudely interrupted Y/N and I went to the park with Mark and  Hansol and she ripped her pants as she was trying to tie her shoe."

You playfully punched his shoulder laughing feeling embarrassed.

"I was wearing skinny jeans!"

"No you weren't, you had short pants!"

"That's not what happened, I was playing around with Hansol and I had to tie my shoe and as I bent down I noticed a loose string and pulled it. I guess from there it made a big hole in my pants."

Next to you Jisung was trying so hard to stop laughing.

"It's not that funny."

"Yeah it is when I could see your Dora underwear."

"Omg shut up!"

***

After ending the video your boyfriend went behind you and gave you a big hug.

"Im sorry Y/N."

"Leave me alone."

"You can't stay mad at me forever!" Walking in front of you Jisung did aegyo blushing.

"I love you Y/N."