[Jackson]

Today was the day you had enough of your boyfriend Jackson. He would always be extra friendly with random girls and it made you upset. Storming inside you went to the master bedroom and dragged his ass out.

"Ow what the fuck Y/N!?"

"Shut the fuck up Jackson! I had enough of you playing around with other girls like it's funny."

"I'm not!"

"Oh really? Then why did I see you twirling this girl around?"

Jackson scoffed rolling his eyes. "That was on a variety show. She was a part of my group."

"Then what about this?" You took your phone out showing a video of him and this girl.

"Seriously Y/N? That's my baby cousin."

Now you couldn't say shit. Truly you felt sorry for being petty getting on him like that. But he should know nobody can't touch him besides you.

"Baby I'm so sorr-"

"I don't wanna listen right now. I never knew my girlfriend of three years still doesn't trust me."

***

Days passed and Jackson been ignoring you. There will be days where he would try to make you a tad bit jealous but it never worked.

"Ooh I look like a snack tonight."

Heading for the door Jackson watched you and his voice got deep and stern.

"Uhh little girl where are you going?"

"Someplace where you're not invited."

"Go change." He pointed to the room.

"I thought you didn't care of what I do."

"Let's not play the petty bullshit tonight Y/N."

"You should've said that days ago when I tried to apologize."

With that being said you took your purse and had fun for the night.