[Youngjae]

Finale

Eight years past and you haven't seen Youngjae since. It sucked that he didn't accept you back but that's his lost.

Walking into the store you were only going to get a few snacks and head back out. Staying trapped inside started to bore you.

Looking mighty fine all the boys were taking a peek but you surely didn't mine, you liked the attention since its been awhile.

"That will be $9.35." Giving the lady upfront the money you took a glance behind only to realize those weren't ordinary boys.

For once as you thought your life was getting better it came crumbling down as the boys were no other then Got fucking 7.

"Hi noona" Yugyeom whispered softly.

While you stared at them as they did the same you respectfully bowed and rolled your eyes after. "Have a nice day."  You said to the petite woman.

Speed walking your way out someone touched the palm of your hand. "Y/N wait."

"What is it Youngjae?" He came closer to you and pressed his lips on yours. Feeling dumbfounded you slapped him for making your life a wreck.

"Don't fucking touch me, after eight years now you want to kiss me? I ran in the rain to apologize after my car broke down and you left me there to rot."

"I don't care how much of a sunshine you still are to your fans, you sir is nothing but a jerk."

"I'm sorry okay? I was immature and I wasn't in my right state. I felt hurt and thought you didn't love me."

"Youngjae I did so much shit for you to say that. All my love and affection were real and sincere."

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't have ran back just to see you. But sadly my feelings for you has been drained. However you made some parts of my life amazing and I thank you for that."

"What are you trying to say Y/N?"

"As much as we had our good and bad times together, we don't match. Goodbye Youngjae and have a successful career."