[Yongguk]

Money was being thrown everywhere as I entered the strip club with my crew

Money was being thrown everywhere as I entered the strip club with my crew. People (mostly men) were here smoking and just having fun watching girls strip on the pole.

My wife is a stripper also but every since we had our daughter I told her to stop. Of course she didn't listen and now I have to find her ass before shit gets out of hand.

"Search around the place and if she's not here before I get back we'll burn this place down. I don't care if there's people in here."

I motioned my hand and they scattered around the place. As for myself I started walking around tables looking at every person here.

But then someone on the far left caught my attention. I decided to purposely sit at his VIP lounge.

"Why the hell are you here Dean?"

Dean turned his head facing me releasing the smoke. Dean and I are actually enemies so seeing him here where I know my wife could be bothers the crap out of me.

"Im just here enjoying the show, why do you seem so angered by me?"

"You might happen to know where my wife is." I spat.

Dean laughed lowly and he placed his attention towards the strippers. "If I knew where your wife was at do you think I'd be here?"

I tried telling myself not to make a scene just yet. I had to find Y/N first.

"You know what fuck you."

Getting up from the seat I was about to head back to my spot calling my crew until the announcer grabbed my attention.

"It's been a couple of months since we since one of our best strippers. I can't believe she's back and ready to get them dollars. Give it up for Black Diamond!!"

The crowd went wild and my mouth agape. There she was on stage wearing nothing but a short neon pink skirt and a neon green fishnet bikini top.

"Oh hell no."

The music started playing and I was eager to get on the stage. The security guard from the front stopped me.

"You can not pass this line sir."

"That's my fucking wife up there!"

"I dont care you have to wait until she's finish or I'll have to escort you out."

I stepped back touching the gun behind my pocket. My crew was already waiting for me and I went by them.

"What do you want to do now sir?"

"Burn this place up." I growled.

A/N: If you asked for a request look out for it tomorrow!!!