Ünexpectedly - Tease

"Halika nga rito!" Richard pulled Maine towards him and then swiftly rolled on top of her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, giggling as she felt his hard-on pressing against her belly. "Grabe ang bilis magising ni Junjun ha!"

"Remember what I told you about it being in a permanent state of ready whenever you're around?"

"Naniniwala na ako," she said, still laughing.

"Now what do you want?" he asked, gazing at her intently as his thumb traced her lower lip.

"You," she said matter of factly.

"Pero we can't..."

"There are some other ways naman I can have you diba?" she said with a smirk, her eyes already dark and scorching as she ran her hands into his hair. "Kiss me."

He grinned at her before dropping his head to kiss her, and she lifted her face to meet his lips at once. He kissed her very slowly at first, savoring the sweet taste of her lips, and he was quite unprepared when she suddenly ran her tongue along the seams of his lips and pushed it inside his mouth, making him groan in surprise. He responded to her coaxing, and soon enough their tongues were duelling as their fingers got tangled in each other's hair. Then he rolled his hips, unable to help it anymore, and the moan she gave in response made the tightness in his boxers almost unbearable.

"How is it gonna be possible for us not to do this everyday when you're always this eager?" he asked gruffly when their lips finally pulled away.

She answered with a small grin and then spread her legs wide, her heels digging onto the mattress as she raised her hips and pressed her center against his bulge.

"Fuck. Tanggalin mo na to," he growled, pushing her short night dress up her chest and over her head. He stared at her for a moment, his hands caressing the fullness of her breasts, before leaning in and wrapping his warm mouth around one of her pebbled tips. He sucked on it and then swirled his tongue around it as his other hand continued to massage her other mound.

She arched her back in response, biting her lip to keep herself from mewling too much as the feel of his warm mouth and tongue around that sensitive part of her body made her core clench in desire.

"More," she breathed, and she almost let out a disappointed groan when his mouth left her breast at her words. The sound died inside her mouth instantly though, when his lips moved lower and started making their way towards her core.

She swallowed hard, and waited with bated breath as Richard trailed kisses from one hipbone to another, his tongue swirling lazily on her skin, before finally pressing his lips against her swollen nub.

"Oh my god," she gasped when he started flicking his tongue on it, and he had to hold her hips down because she kept rolling it in response to the building pressure between her legs. "Mallowwws," she almost cried as he went deeper, his tongue eagerly laving every inch of her.

Her fingers found their way into his hair again, pulling them unconsciously as he continued his work on her. He was doing it with so much eagerness, and it was becoming all too much for her. She moaned and had to squeeze her eyes tight as each stroke of his tongue sent jolts of current to her very core, pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

"Di ko na kayaaaa..." she let out, her hands moving to the bedsheet and grasping it so tight.

He raised his head and replaced his tongue with his thumb, pressing it against her bud as he eased two fingers inside her.

"Maine," he called softly and she slowly opened her eyes. Her gaze was unfocused and she was still moaning uncontrollably as his fingers continued their assault, their pads pressing on her front wall and his thumb flicking her pearl relentlessly. "Come," he whispered and eased another finger inside.

"Oh my gaaaaahhhhh..." she threw her head back and he felt her walls clench around his fingers tight, her muscles quivering as she got ripped by her intense orgasm.

"Okay ka lang?" he asked gently after a few moments, and he pressed tiny kisses on her closed eyes.

"Yes," she said as she slowly opened them. Her gaze was still un focused, but she grinned at him as she pushed him on the chest, making him lie on his back. "My turn," she whispered. She slithered towards his crotch, her hand already stroking his length, but he held her by the arm at once, making her stop.

"Nope, Panda. I can't."

"Ha?"

"Hindi ako pwedeng labasan. I have to preserve these swimmers remember?"

"But you just made me come."

"It's okay. Bawi ka na lang pag pwede na ulit. Halika na dito."

She smiled at him and moved to lie on her side, close to him. She placed her hand on his chest and lifted her face to kiss his cheek. "Thank you ha. Kahit na ang unfair para you."

"Nope. It's not unfair, Panda. You just don't know how much pleasure I get, seeing you come undone like that because of me. It's always so satisfying."

She smiled again and snuggled closer, her arm snaking around his waist as she hugged him. "I love you."

"I love you too," he replied and planted a kiss on her head. "Ngayon kailangan ko na lang ng tulong mong mag-isip ng something na magpapa-kalma dito," he said, looking at the huge bulge that was still straining against the crotch of his boxers.

"Hmmm... what's the worst thing I can think of?" she said thoughtfully. "Hmmmm... What about your lola coming to live with us."

"Yep. That worked. Damn."

She laughed and kissed his cheek again. "Buti na lang we don't have to worry about that. Thanks for not insisting on me staying at your parents' house."

"You're welcome," he whispered. "Sige na matulog ka na, and put your clothes back on."

"Okay, good night. I love you," she said before pressing a quick kiss on his lips.

"I love you too."