The Journey x Ünexpectedly - New York Throwback

The set up is @cruellanutella 's idea. Haha!

"What's that?" Jay asked when he stepped out of the bathroom and found Dei working on something on her laptop.

"Some take home work," Dei answered. "I meant to finish it in the office but we had to leave for the airport. It's a story draft I'll be pitching in for the next project."

"Don't we have writers for that, babe?" he asked, sitting on the bed beside her.

"You didn't really expect me to just spend my hours in the office working on approvals, did you? I need to write, babe. Just a couple more pages and it's done."

"When is that due?"

"Well, when is it due, boss?" she asked, throwing the question back at him with her eyebrows raised.

He grinned. "On Friday. But for you, I'm making an exception. Put that away, we're continuing our research tonight."

"What? Your cousin and his girlfriend are just behind that wall!"

"So? We used to live in an apartment and you never seemed to mind Mindy hearing your every mmmm--" Dei pressed her palm on his mouth, blushing.

"Don't. Remind. Me."

He laughed quietly and pulled her hand off his face. He then held her wrist against his lips and started trailing small kisses there and down her arm, his gaze not leaving her face. "Richard and Maine are tired. They've been in there for more than an hour. I bet they're deep in sleep now."

"You think so?"

"I know so. And we will try to be really quiet. We've had loads of practice with that in the office, yeah?"

She giggled and kissed him. Then she climbed on his lap straddling him as she lifted her night slip over her head.

"Hmmm..." Jay hummed approvingly as he cupped her breasts, then he started kissing her by the throat and slowly moving his lips down her neck to her chest.

"Take your shirt off, babe," she whispered. "What are we gonna try tonight?

"Do you still have the paper for page 7?" he asked as he reached behind his neck to pull his shirt over his head.

"I've got it memorized," she said, giggling.

"You amaze me, Dei. So which one do you prefer?"

She leaned closer and whispered something on his hear, making him smile. "Okay. So nothing too complicated?"

She shook her head with a mischievous smile. "I just want it deep."

"Then deep is what you're gonna get," Jay said, pushing her swiftly back on the bed and rolling on top of her. He did it so with such force and quick movement that the headboard hit the wall hard with a loud thud.

"Oh my gods, RJ," Dei said, stifling her laughter. "That'll wake them up for sure."

They paused for a few seconds, trying to listen, but they heard nothing. "Nah. They're too tired I'd doubt if they'd wake up even if we make the loudest noise here."