The Journey - What She Wants Is What She Gets

"Aaaahhh... RJaaayy..." Dei moaned softly, arching her back as RJ suckled on one of her taut nipples while rolling his thumb on the other. She was sitting on his lap, straddling him, her back leaning against the edge of the adesk as he feasted on her mounds.

"We have to stay quiet, babe. It's not past office hours yet, and people could hear you outside," he reminded her as he hiked her skirt up and slipped his fingers under the crotch of her underwear that was already drenched in her wetness.

He glided his thumb against her wet folds, spreading her cream on her center while his mouth kept busy pleasuring her swollen peaks. Then his thumb pressed on her aching nub, circling it gently, and her hips bucked in response, her fingers grasping his hair tighter.

He continued to play with her bud, flicking it, teasing, and circling that small bundle of nerves. She rolled her hips as she moaned quietly, rubbing herself against his expert fingers, eager to find release.

"Oh babe... I'm so close," she whispered, followed by a series of whimpers as she rolled her hips faster. "Please..."

"You're close?" he murmured.

"Yeah," she gasped, her breathing ragged.

"Yeah?" he teased, gazing at her face that had dissolved into a look of pure pleasure.

"Yes, dammit! Slide those fingers in and make me come, babe!"

He grinned and latched on one of her swollen tips again before driving two digits inside her hot core, curling it upwards at once to press their pads against her front wall.

"Oh my gooooods," she let out, her quiet voice shaking as her legs tensed on either side of him.

He continued his work on his fingers, watching her as she began to come undone in his hand. He felt her inner walls tightening around his fingers and he slid his other hand on the back of her neck, pulling her for a kiss and drowning the cry of pleasure that inevitably escaped her lips as she came.

She was still trembling when he gently placed her on the desk, right beside her laptop, and she watched as he pulled her panties off. She let out another small moan when his mouth met her still sensitive bud, his tongue flicking on it a few times, making her buck her hips in response. He hummed appreciatively against it, loving the way she tasted, and he slid his tongue flat against her slit over and over, greedily laving all her juices as he held her hips down. She came for the second time, biting on her fist hard to keep herself from screaming, while her other hand grasped the edge of the table tight.

"You taste so good, babe," he murmured before standing up from her chair and started unbuckling his belt. He unzipped his pants, pressed it down mid-thigh, and his stiff and throbbing sprung free. He held it by the root as he hooked his arm around her thigh, gently pulling her closer to the edge, before pressing the head against her entrance.

He slid the tip against it a few times, teasing her before leaning towards her and kissing her lightly on the lips. "Ready?" he asked, his voice thick from arousal.

"Yes," she said and she was breathing hard in anticipation.

"Hold tight, I'm gonna make this quick, alright?" he told her. He had to, because he was so certain that someone would be looking for him soon, plus he didn't think he could hold it any longer. The sight of his wife spread out and ready for him, her face flushed with insatiable need and her eyes dark with desire, was already pushing him close to the edge.

She nodded and grabbed on to his arms.

"I love you, babe," he whispered as he nudged forward gently.

"I love you too," she answered, lifting her hips to let him know that she was more than ready.

He rested his weight on his elbow, grabbed her hips tightly before driving himself home. He started pistoning against her, each thrust driving deep into her core as he plunged himself to the hilt, hitting her pleasure spot over and over until she was once again writhing underneath him.

"Babe, I'm coming," she whispered, her fingers digging into the skin on his arms.

"Me too, babe," he whispered back as he rammed faster. "Together," he breathed as he slid his thumb between her legs and found her bud. He pressed on it, moving his thumb in rhythm with his deep thrusts. "Come for me, Dei."

And she did, while biting hard on her fist. The orgasm that ripped through her was so powerful she thought she was gonna run out out breath, and she gasped, mindful not to let out any loud sound. As he felt her inner walls clenching around his shaft, he, too, came hard. He jerked inside her, filling her walls with his seed as she continued to greedily squeeze everything he got.

He dropped his head on her chest as they came down from their high, and he was panting hard as he eased out of her. He felt her hand running into his hair gently and he looked up with a smile. "Feeling better?"

She smiled and lifted her head to kiss his lips. "Yes, babe. Thank you," she replied.

"Anytime," he said, grinning.

He reached for the tissue on her desk as he straightened up, and began cleaning her and himself clean. He pulled his pants back up, ready to dress up again, but before he could grab his shirt from the floor, Dei pulled his arm once more.

"Babe?" he asked, looking at her questioningly. Surely she didn't want another round after that, but he wondered anyway as he looked at her eager expression.

"I forgot to get what the babies want," she said, grinning at him.

"What? Aaaa---ummmmmmmph" He muffled his own scream by biting on his fist as Dei sank her teeth into his arm again.

She planted a soft kiss on the new bite mark before looking up at him again with a satisfied smile. "We love you, babe."

He swallowed hard, feeling an actual need to cry. "I love you too," he replied, grimacing in pain.