Ünexpectedly - The Walls Have Spoken

• This chapter is dedicated to Harryreader789 like I promised on the last THTH chapter. The title came from her. Haha! And to frelarocena who's been waiting for this since Sat 😂. Kay Ate LhotteLariosa din po, kese nemen. Hahaha! •

~~~~~~

"We're here," Richard said, glancing at her, as he parked his Jaguar in the carport and killed the engine.

"Yeah..." she nodded. "Marshmallow, parang grabe yung kaba ko," she said, biting her lip and not looking at him.

He chuckled, grabbed her hand and then started brushing his thumb against her palm. "Bakit naman, Panda?"

"E kasi naman, ang harot harot mo sa telepeno. Grabe yung anticipation ko for the last three days dahil sa mga pinagsasasabi mo, and now that we're finally here... oh my god." She took a deep breath and Richard laughed again.

"Ikaw din naman... Palaban ka nga eh," he said, his voice an octave lower. "Napauwi tuloy ako ng maaga," he added, one corner of his lips quirking.

She glanced at him and saw the intensity in his gaze. Her heart raced some more and she could feel her cheeks flaring. "Oh my god," she said again.

He grinned and reached over to slide his hand on the back of her neck. "Halika nga rito," he said, and gently pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Her hands slid around his neck too, and started running into his hair as he kissed her slowly, deeply, his tongue gliding on the seams of her lips and coaxing her to open up for him. She did, and her tongue met his. She drew him in, urging him to kiss her even deeper and he groaned as he leaned in closer.

He pulled away a few seconds later, breathless and panting. "Palaban ka talaga," he whispered, grinning. "Parang di naman halatang kinakabahan ka."

She responded with a smirk and leaned back on her seat, her hands reaching for the waistband of her shorts.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his eyes on her fingers that were hastily unfastening the button on it and yanking the zipper down.

"Stripping," she said, lifting her hips as she pulled her shorts off.

He stopped breathing as her black thong came into view. It was a stark contrast to her pale and creamy thighs and he had to bite his lip slowly as he finally let out a breath. The next thing he knew, her shorts was flying into the backseat, and then she was sitting on his lap, straddling him. Her fingers now slowly worked on the buttons of her shirt, unfastening them and showing him inch by slow inch of the fullness of her breasts that were pushed up by a black, lace brassiere.

"Fuck," he muttered when she started gyrating her hips and he grabbed her face before crushing her lips in a fiery kiss. He then glided his hands underneath her shirt and they settled on her waist as she continued to grind on top of him.

She broke off their kiss and moved her lips to his jaw. They slowly traveled down the length of his neck, then back up again, and then her wet tongue flicked his earlobe playfully. He was making small groans and his fingers were digging on her waist as she did all these, emboldening her more.

"Maine..." he breathed. "Teka, masakit na."

"Ha?" she asked, leaning back and looking at him with concern.

"Medyo masikip yung jeans ko. Si Junjun nag-evolve, he's mad at gusto nang kumawala."

She giggled and slid her hand inside his waistband with effort. She found his bulge at once and her eyes grew wide in either surprise or amazement. "Oh my god," she said again.