Captured - Reckless

• From my favorite book among my completed fics so far. I'm posting this since I have received requests to include the love scenes from Captured here too. •

~~~~~

Richard gently lifted Deiana's chin up and stared deep into her eyes, her light brown orbs looking back at him with deep care and concern that warmed his heart. He captured her lips, closing his eyes as he did, and reveled in their softness. He wanted to memorize every curve of her lips, to remember how slowly they moved against his own as they kissed.

He carefully placed one hand on her nape and the other on her waist as he kissed her deeper, almost wanting to consume her as a selfish need began to arise within him. He wanted her at that moment, he wanted her everything, and it took all of his self control to loosen his grip and allow her space to pull away if she wanted to. But she didn't. Instead she leaned in closer, matching each fierce movement of his lips with her own. She lifted her hands and rested them on his shoulders.

That was the only cue he needed before he scooped her up from the floor and gently laid her on the bed. She looked at him shyly as he hovered on top of her with his right elbow propped on the bed and his left hand caressing her face. He was gazing at her intently, admiring her delicate beauty and committing to memory each line, curve and angle of her face.

She bit her lip as she melted under his gaze, and Richard tugged it with his thumb. He looked in her eyes again, his dark brown ones scorching, before he dove in and crushed her lips in a desperate kiss again.

Her heart pounded hard because she knew just where they were headed, but all reasons escaped her mind as she drowned in Richard's kisses.

He pulled back after several seconds and hastily removed his shirt, suddenly fevered with desire. He threw the garment to the floor and pulled Deiana's arm so she was sitting up on the bed with him.

He then brushed his lips on her neck and trailed small, wet kisses up to her ears while his hand worked to unfasten the buttons on her white dress.

"You're shaking," he noticed when he released the last button on her outfit. He leaned back to look at her.

She swallowed hard and glanced down. "I'm... well... you will be my first," she whispered.

"What?" A look of shock crossed his face as he let go of her dress and started pushing himself away from her.

"No, don't," she said, grabbing his arm. "I'm ready. I need you," she whispered.

"But Deiana--," he began, moving both his hands to touch her face as he tried to reason with her. He wanted her so bad but what she had just said scared him. It was like he had been handed something so valuable and fragile and he didn't know what to do with it.

"No buts, Richard. I don't wanna think. We aren't sure of what's going to happen tomorrow and I want to make the most of what we have now," she said. "I need you," she repeated forcefully.

He looked at her for a few seconds, trying to decide what to do, until finally he let his heart win over his mind. He exhaled sharply and kissed her again, his lips lingering on her lips for just a little longer before traveling back to her ears, down her neck and to her now exposed collarbone. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as his tongue swirled on the crevice of her neck, but had to bite her lip and suppress a frustrated moan when his mouth moved lower just above her chest and then moved back up to nibble her earlobe.

She felt the sleeves of her dress getting pulled off of her arms along with her bra, and then Richard was pushing her gently back onto the bed. She opened her eyes and saw him shedding off the rest of his clothes and then he was hovering on top of her again.

"You're beautiful, Deiena," he whispered and she blushed.

He then kissed her quickly on the lips before moving his mouth down to explore the rest of her body. She squeezed her eyes shut the entire time, her hands grasping the bed covers firmly, almost desperately. She tried to concentrate on breathing but she kept being distracted by his sensual assaults and by all the sensations he was giving her.

"Deiana?" he murmured against her ear when he was back on top of her. She could feel him breathing loudly.

She opened her eyes and found him staring at her with a concerned look in his eyes. "Please," she whispered, swallowing hard.

Richard bit his lip and then kissed her softly, and then he slowly moved and guided himself into her as she braced herself for the pain.

A small cry escaped her lips as he slowly pushed inside her and she had to squeeze her eyes shut again. She felt his hand on her face at once, brushing her cheek to comfort her as he continued his slow and careful thrusts.

She held on to him until it didn't hurt anymore. When she opened her eyes again she was met by his intense gaze. He was staring at her lovingly, his mouth slightly open as he let out quick small breaths. "Are you okay?" he asked and she nodded.

"I am now," she whispered, gasping as a sudden build of pleasure started pooling in her belly. "Richard..." she breathed.

Richard reached for both her hands and pinned them on top of her head as he felt her tightening around him. He kissed her, now moving faster and more intense as he responded to each of her moans and prodding.

He let go of her hands and then touched her face when he felt himself getting nearer his peak. "Deiana," he said hoarsely. "I love you. Remember that okay?" he said and she was startled by the tears that welled his eyes.

She didn't have time to dwell on that though as Richard claimed her lips again. He kissed her with much urgency and continued to pound deep inside her until they were both groaning in each other's mouth, finally finding their release.

++++++

"Richard, why were you crying?" Deiana asked as she laid on her side burrowed deep into Richard's chest. She was still bothered by his tears earlier.

He didn't respond but instead just held her closer.

"Richard?" she asked again and he sighed.

"I don't know."

Deiana looked up at him. "Richard promise me you will stay alive. For me."

"I will try, Deiana," he replied.

"No," she said firmly. "I need you to promise me."

Richard looked at her and heaved another deep sigh. "I promise." he said, his fingers crossed behind her shoulder.

~~~~~