The Experiment - Game Over

Dei wiped the steam from the bathroom mirror and started drying her hair with a towel. She had woken up early that day and decided to take an early shower so she'd have more time to prepare.

She glanced at herself in the mirror one last time before turning the doorknob. She pulled it open and almost bumped right into RJ whose hand was on the knob outside and was just about to step in.

"What are you doing?" Dei demanded as RJ stared at her with a surprised look on his face. Her eyes darted to his bare torso and fell on his sweatpants that was hanging low on his hips. She could notice the crooks and crevices of his hipbone as his hipline gleamed alluringly, and she couldn't help the blush that crept on her face.

"Hey, I didn't know you were here, I swear," he said, holding his hands up. He glanced at her blushing face and down at her small body that was covered in a short silk robe.

She hastily stepped to the right as he made a step to his left and they bumped into each other. They tried it again and got the same result so they both stepped back awkwardly.

"Feels like déjà vu," RJ said looking at her.

Dei smiled inwardly, happy that he actually remembered the day they first met - how they had awkwardly bumped into each other too during the balloon experiment. She looked up at him and saw him gazing at her with so much intensity that caused her heartbeat to go on overdrive. Suddenly the air inside the bathroom felt charged with electricity and Dei had to close her eyes to try to calm her heart down.

"How long are we gonna do this Dei?" RJ asked, his voice low and husky. "How much longer do we have to ignore this need?"

She opened her eyes and stared straight into his dark brown ones and she knew at once that it was game over... For both of them.

RJ stepped closer and grabbed her firmly by the waist and she snaked her arms around his neck, drawing him in for a kiss. He placed his other hand on her nape and crushed his lips hard against hers. He kissed her with a fierce, demanding passion as her fingers thread through strands of his hair tugging them more forcefully. Dei's kisses were just as urgent, as need overrode every coherent thoughts she could muster.

RJ turned them around and pushed her up against the wall, pinning her body down with his and letting his hands roam every curves of her body underneath the silk robe she had on. Her hands were on his nape and she would moan into his mouth from time to time, as his cold hands caressed her heated skin, unable to mask her desire anymore. He pulled back, breaking off the kiss, and pressed his lips to her neck. She took in a deep breath as his warm mouth touched her skin, and arched her back against the wall. She panted into his ear and let her fingers lace into his free hand and he automatically pinned both her hands above their heads on the wall.

He moved his lips against her neck, trailing soft, wet kisses from her collar bone, up the side of her neck and on the spot just below her ear. She closed her eyes and whimpered when he nibbled on her earlobe and pressed harder against her with his body.

He let go of her hands and kissed her on the lips again as his hands travelled down her back and rested on the back of her thighs. He lifted her up and smiled into their kiss as she tightly wrapped her legs around his waist. He placed her atop the counter and stood in between her legs, breaking off their kiss so he could look at her face.

Her cheeks were flushed and her lips already a bit swollen from their intense kisses. She was smiling at him with heavy lidded gaze, and her back pressed against the mirror as beads of sweat collected on her forehead. He reached up and gently wiped it away with one touch of his hand.

"Worth the wait, huh?" he said, smiling at her and she nodded timidly. His hand moved to untie her robe and his breathing hitched when he finally caught sight of her bare body. He took a moment to admire her beauty and realized just how much he missed her that way after more than two weeks of restriction.

"You okay, babe?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, pressing his lips lightly on hers. "I just still can't believe how lucky I am." he whispered and she ducked her head and blushed. He pulled her chin up and kissed her again, slower this time as he let his hands work expertly on her body, making her moan against his lips in pleasure.

He let go of her mouth and let his lips travel down her body, pleasuring her everywhere until she was panting so hard with her back slumped against the bathroom mirror, and her hands gripping the edges of the sink hard.

"RJ, take me now, please," she breathed.

"We need to go to my room," he said. "I didn't expect this, I wasn't ready."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as RJ carried him towards his room. He laid her on the bed and kissed her once before quickly pulling out a foil packet from his bedside drawer. He took his sweatpants off and was about to tear the packet but Dei stopped him.

"Wait," she said, and she was blushing again.

He looked questioningly at her as she took a deep breath and kissed him long and hard before pushing him to the bed.

"Dei?"

"My turn," she said, giving him a meaningful look. He grinned, breathing hard with anticipation as she started kissing him from his neck and all the way down... there.