Ünexpectedly - Cuffed

WARNING: Very explicit. I trust that everyone reading this book is open minded na. Separate na nga e, diba. Remember guys, these are my characters, not the bibis. Paki-hiwalay muna po sila for this moment.

Sana po hindi mga multo ang magbasa nito. Lamyu!

~~~~~

Richard clenched his fists as Maine assaulted his lips again. He was lying on his back with his wrists shackled to each bed post, surrendering everything as Maine had her way with him. It was a bit uncomfortable, his arms spread out like that over his head, but he didn't mind. He's actually more concerned about not being able to hold her now as she began to do these amazing things to his body.

She straightened up again and stared at him with lustful eyes. She was sitting on top of him, admiring her work, with her shirt wide open and her perky breasts gleaming against the overhead light. He had successfully unbuttoned her shirt earlier, while he was sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard and she was straddling him. They were kissing passionately then, but the moment his hands cupped her breasts, she'd grabbed both his wrists and shook her head at him with a smirk. Then she began cuffing his wrists to the posts and told him to lie completely on his back.

He let out a low groan when Maine's fingernails raked down his whole torso, from his chest to his abs. He watched her french tipped nails as they slowly glided on his skin, loving the bit of pain they were giving him. She then moved to sit on the bed between his legs, her hands on the waistband of his jeans, tugging it. He lifted his hips and allowed her to strip him off the last pieces of clothing he had on, jeans and all.

He noticed her licking her lips as his length sprung free, and her caramel eyes just got darker. She had never gone down on him, but at that moment, with they way she was staring at his erection, she looked like she was seriously considering it. The thought excited him and he let out another groan when her fingers started running along his abdomen, from one hipbone to the other, and then down his happy trail. She left a trail of feathery touches on his skin but avoided touching him where he wanted her most. It was both exciting and frustrating, but he just bit his lip and waited.

"Ano bang balak mo?" he asked when she continued to tease her with the light touches of her fingers.

She just smiled and crawled towards him, kissing his lips again, and he jerked when the skin on her tummy made contact with his rod.

"Mga gano katagal ba tong torture na to?" he asked gruffly when she continued to tease him. She was purposely pressing her lower abdomen on his hard-on, grinding on it, her nipples grazing his chest and her lips planting small wet kisses on his jaw up to his ear.

"Napaka-impatient naman nito," she whispered on his ear, smiling. "Just relax and enjoy it, Marshmallow. Masarap ba?" she said, flicking his earlobe with her tongue.

He answered with a sharp breath and then another small groan when her mouth started moving down his body.

"Shit," he muttered when he felt her tongue flicking his nipple a few times before doing the same thing on the other. She then moved lower, leaving small kisses down his abs and his breathing became heavy when her face came nearer and nearer his shaft. She had tied up her hair in a loose bun but some strands had fallen to the sides and were tickling the skin on his shaft, giving him the wildest sensations as she moved even lower.

Then she straightened up again and sat on her heel between his thighs, one hand moving up his inner thigh. "Never ko pa tong nagawa before," she said, batting her eyelashes from between his legs. She smiled at him coyly and then grasped him with one hand, sliding it up and down the length of him, and making him catch his breath at the warm feel of her palm.