Ünexpectedly - Delivery HOTline 🔥

bawal po ang pabebe dito. tantanan niyo tong magjowa sa trip nila. ok? ok. •

~~~~~

"Panda bakit ganyan ang mukha mo?" Richard asked when he saw Maine sitting on the couch with a deep scowl on her face. The phone was pressed to her ear and she was staring at a flyer, looking displeased.

"10 minutes na kasi akong naka-hold dito. I craved for pizza after that movie and I want my pizza now," she said, frowning some more.

"Queueing?" he asked, sitting beside her.

"Sobra. Tapos yung unang call ko kanina, 5 minutes na akong naghihintay tapos naputol bigla," she grumbled.

"Hmmm... nakakabadtrip nga," he said, then leaned over to kiss her on her other ear.

"A-anong ginagawa mo?" she asked, when his lips started moving down her neck, leaving a hot trail of small kisses that caused goosebumps all over her body.

"Inaalis ko yung inis mo," he whispered.

She took a deep, shaky breath and swallowed hard, her eyes closing gently as he started sucking on her throat.

"Taas kamay," he ordered while lifting the hem of her shirt.

She did as she was told, but gave him a nervous look. "Paano pag may sumagot?" she asked as the shirt went over her head.

"Then keep talking," he murmured as he started trailing kisses down the valley of her breasts. "Keep the conversation going, but make sure you don't make any weird sounds. Let's see how adventurous you really are," he added with a smirk.

She swallowed hard again and stared at him as he planted small kisses all over her body and until his mouth found a nipple. He latched on it, his eyes not leaving hers, making her gasp and hold her breath.

She kept the phone to her ear, still listening to the hold music on the other line. Unlike earlier though, when she was impatient to hear a human voice, now she was just silently praying that no one would answer the call yet.

"Mmmm..." she let out when he sucked on her pebbled tip and then started swirling his tongue around it while his hand and fingers took care of the other. She let out another small moan when he gently bit on it and she pressed her legs together as she felt the wetness gush from her core.

"No weird sounds, Maine," he reminded her. "Wala pang sumasagot?"

She shook her head.

"Speak, Maine. I wanna hear your voice," he said as his hand slid in her shorts and underwear, and his palm cupped her sex. "Tangina. Basang basa ka na, Maine," he marveled. "Sagot."

"W-wala pa. Wala... pang.. suma...sagot," she panted.

He started pulling her bottoms off, his eyes still fixed on her. "You need to control your voice, Maine. You can't be panting like that while talking to an agent," he said while his hand skimmed her inner thigh.

"Hello, Pizza Hut Delivery, this is Rainy, how can I help you?" said a cheerful female voice on the other line.

Maine started at the sound of the agent's voice, her heart suddenly racing, especially since Richard's lips were now gliding up her inner thigh, inching closer and closer to her wet and bare center.

"Hello, Pizza Hut Delivery, this is Rainy, how can I help you?" the agent repeated.

"R-Rainy. H-hi. Hi," Maine managed and Richard looked up at her. He mouthed 'speaker' and she pressed the button to put the call on speaker.

"Hi! May I have your name, ma'am, so I can address you properly?"

She swallowed hard again, Richard's lips was just grazing her sex now, touching it but not quite, and the anticipation was killing her. He was waiting for her to talk.

"Hello, Ma'am, your name please?" the girl said again.

"It's... it's Maiyaaaaahh," she gasped when Richard's tongue finally ran the length of her slit before sucking on her swollen nub. He was holding her under both thighs, keeping her spread out for him.

"Uhm... Meyah po ba? Meyah?" the girl asked, sounding uncertain.

Richard shot her a warning look, reminding her to keep a steady voice. Still he continued his ministrations making her grasp the edge of the sofa with one hand so hard. She closed her eyes and willed herself to focus on the call instead.

She cleared her throat. "Yes. It's Mia, actually," she said, biting her lip to stifle a moan as he continued to lap her up, going deeper with each flick of his tongue.

"We have a record for this number you are using but it's under a different name. Are we gonna be delivering to the same address?"

"Yes. Yes please. Cash on..." she swallowed hard again. "Cash on delivery nama...haan."

"O-okay, ma'am. Okay lang po kayo?"

She saw Richard smiling between her legs and she shot him a sharp glare.

"Okay lang. Ano kasi, mainit... p-para akong susumpungin ng hikaa..aah," she said, bucking her hip as Richard sucked on her bud again and then gently sliding two digits inside her core.

"A.... Okay po. Um, ano pong order nila?"

"Saglit lang ha," Maine said, putting the call on mute. "Richard, hindi ko na kaya!"

"Do you want that pizza or not?" he asked, his fingers hooking inside her and pressing on her pleasure spot. They moved relentlessly, doing wonders inside her core that made her want to scream out loud.

"Utang na loob, Richard, lalabasan ako while that poor girl's on the line!" she said, breathing hard as she neared her climax.

"Drop the call," he said gruffly. He quickly pulled his fingers out, stood up and pulled his drawstring pants down just enough to take his throbbing length out, then, in a swift yet fluid motion, he buried himself into her hot core. He drove to the hilt, making her cry out in pleasure.

He then started pounding on her hard, her moans encouraging him to go deeper, and he obliged until her nails were digging on his arms and she was mewling desperately against his lips.

"Richaaaaard!" she sobbed when an intense orgasm ripped through her.

He continued to pummel into her relentlessly, thrust after deep thrust that just pushed her to the edge over and over in a never ending climax.

A few moments later, her vice like grip held him more firmly than before and he finally lost it. He gave a few more thrusts and then started jerking inside her, spilling his load deep in her walls in a string of curses, as she continued to pulse around him.

He then buried his face on the crook of her neck, whispering his love as she wrapped her arms tightly around him, greedily taking everything he had to give.

+++++

"Paano na yung pizza ko?" she said when they had finally come down from their high.

He chuckled as he eased out of her and kissed her lips. "Next time use their online delivery. Much quicker and more convenient," he said, handing her her phone that had fallen to the floor during their intense love making.

"Walangya ka ngayon mo lang sinabi!"

He laughed and kissed her again. "Tell me you didn't enjoy that."

She slowly grinned. "I did, actually," she said, biting her lip as she ran her fingers into his hair. "Tonight parang gusto ko ng Chowking, pero this time, ikaw ang oorder."