Between The Lines - The Beginning

ALDEN

I continue to stand at the foot of the bed as Deianne's clothes slowly leave her body. I'm a bit stupefied, mesmerized by the boldness she's showing.

Her dress is the first one to go, its hem getting lifted by both her hands in a languid motion. Her steady movement, coupled with the sexy smile she's sporting, makes my heart race in anticipation. She's definitely teasing me and her action allows me to see her creamy skin inch by slow inch, successfully causing some strain along the crotch area of my jeans.

She tosses the garment to the floor and then reaches behind her back for the clasp of her bra. She keeps her eyes fixed on mine as she slowly pushes the straps down her arms, and it takes all of my self control not to pounce on her right then as her perky breasts finally meet my sight.

She starts crawling back towards me and I let out a shaky breath. I seem unable to move an inch because her eyes are rooting me to the spot, yet they are making me ache so much for her too.

She pulls up and kneels in front of me and then starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"What's on your mind?" she asks, planting a soft kiss on my lips as her fingers work on the buttons.

"It's completely blank right now, to be honest," I whisper, my hands finally realizing they can move, have start caressing her waist. I let my palms wander around it, reveling in the softness of her skin.

"You look surprised," she tells me shyly. My shirt drops on the floor and she kisses me again.

"I am," I answer against her lips. "And pleasantly so."

She smiles and then moves her lips to my jaw, planting light kisses on it until she reaches my ear. She flicks her tongue on my earlobe twice, making me dig my fingers on her waist. She then glides her lips down the side of my neck, barely touching my skin and only making me feel her warm breath, and then she starts pressing small kisses down my chest. I close my eyes and take another deep breath.

I don't know why I'm still trying to restrain myself, urging myself to be gentle, when Deianne obviously wants to break my control so bad I might actually end up tossing her to the bed and taking her hard until she's screaming my name.

I open my eyes when I feel her lips below my navel, and her palm suddenly moves up my length over my jeans. I swallow hard and look at her, my heart pounding now... but for a different reason.

"Have you done this before?" I ask, not really sure if I want to know the answer.

I earn a scowl and a reproachful glare, and I am almost scared that I've ruined the mood. But she continues to palm my crotch, her gaze fixed on mine.

"No," she answers. "Never..."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. I'm not gonna say it's okay if you have because I'd be lying, but I know I'm gonna get past it for sure. I --"

"Alden," she interrupts me. "You were my first... and only."

"What about Ivan?" Shit, dude, why are you doing this?

Her hand completely leaves my crotch this time and she exhales sharply as she sinks on the bed. "We've never been this intimate, Alden. I've never been this intimate with any other guys. I've only ever done it once in my whole life and it was with you. I'm just trying to be bold right now because a few minutes ago I've tried stripping down to nothing in front of you and you just stood there, unmoving, like I'm not affecting you at all. I feel like I need to step up my game so I can be up to par with all the other girls you've had after me."