Ünexpectedly - Closer

"Hmmm... ang bango mo," Richard whispered as he ran his nose and lips down her throat, kissing her and inhaling her flowery scent while she laid underneath him on the bed.

"Halos kaka-shower ko lang pagdating mo eh," she answered, giggling.

"Hmm... nagready ka no?" he said, lifting his head to look at her.

"Sira, hindi. Balak kong matulog sana agad. Inantok ako sa kaiiyak eh."

"Oo nga, namaga na tuloy yung mata mo," he said, brushing the side of her eye with his thumb. He then leaned down to leave feathery kisses on each eye, making her smile. "Pangako, Maine. I'll do everything I can para hindi ka na ulit umiyak ng ganyan. Basta allow me to ha, hindi yung magju-jump into conclusions agad tapos iiwasan mo ako."

"Opo," she said, looping her arms around his neck. "Now, are we actually gonna get down to business, o magkukwentuhan na lang tayo?"

"Ah, my Panda's getting impatient," he said, laughing quietly as he slid his hand on her back and unclasped her bra in one swift flick. "As you wish, Panda Bear."

He stooped down to kiss her mouth, running his tongue on the seams of her lips, while his hand fondled one of her eager mounds. He then moved his lips lower, kissing her slowly down her throat, across her shoulders, and down her chest until his mouth found a pebbled tip.

He latched on it, and she moaned as he swirled his tongue around the swollen bead, teasing her. He then glided his hand down her stomach, sliding it underneath her panties, and chuckled when he felt her wetness.

"Ang bilis," he whispered, laughing quietly, his finger gliding up and down against her folds.

"Why do you sound so sm-uuug?" She managed as his thumb joined the fun and started circling her nub.

"Hindi ha," he said, chuckling. "Naaliw lang ako. You like that?" he asked, watching her. She had her eyes closed, her lip between her teeth, and her hands already grasping the sheets.

She nodded, unable to let any words out without them turning into a pleasured moan that she was so sure would make her sound like a hurt puppy.

He kissed her again, while sliding a finger into her core, finding the sweet spot on her front wall that he knew too well would get her to the edge faster.

"How do you feel, Maine?" he asked as his lips moved to her jaw and travelled to her ear.

She exhaled a shaky breath, and shot him a flat glare. Talagang pagsasalitain pa ako ng mokong na to.

"What?" he asked, snickering. "Talk, Panda... How do you feel?"

"Good," she said shortly, just to indulge him, and a gasp escaped her lips when he gently slid another finger in.

"Good?" he asked, amused. "What happened to your vocabulary, Maine? Can't think of a better word other than 'good'?"

"Ang lakas nanaman ng trip mooohhh..."

He chuckled again as her hips bucked and her back arched in pleasure, and he kissed her once on the lips. "Pinipigilan pa eh. Ang cute mo," he murmured.

Cute? The temptress inside her straightened up at once, lifted an eyebrow, and pulled its hair up in a bun. Who ya callin' cute???