Ünexpectedly - Charades: Panda's PoV

• BIR PEEPS ARE YOU HERE? •

* explicit language and scenes

Para kay ardee0612 😂

~~~~~

Maine walked into the club and glanced around at once. The place, as she could see, wasn't actually full. In fact, there were only about twenty people in it. Some were on the dance floor and others were lounging by the booths and tables, drinking. She looked at each of them, searching for Richard's face, but apparently he wasn't there yet.

Just about an hour ago, Richard had left the villa to explore the island by himself. Both of them were feeling up for something fun, since it would be their last night in the island, and they decided to set off on their own for a tour of the resort. Their plan was to meet at one of the most famous bars in the island after an hour, but just for fun, they'd pretend that they're strangers meeting each other for the first time. It was Maine's idea, and Richard was only too eager to do it.

She snaked her way through the tables and sat on one of the stools in front of the bar. She ordered a cocktail drink and then waited, her phone opened to a translating app she had been checking out since earlier.

A few minutes later, she saw Richard finally walking into the club, through the huge mirror at the back of the bar. He walked across the area, and from her peripheral vision, she saw him sitting on a seat three tables from where she was.

She sat up straight when she heard him talking to the waiter, and she almost laughed when she heard what he had ordered. Mango shake talaga, Marshmallow? she thought, snickering to herself. She wanted to turn around and tease him, but had to remind herself that they were doing a role play and she should not break character.

She adjusted her seat so she could watch him without him noticing it, because at that point, he hadn't seen her yet, but she could see him looking at each person inside the club. He didn't know what she was going to wear when he left, and she actually fixed herself quite differently from what he was used to.

Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail with just a few loose tendrils falling by her ears, and she was wearing a fairly short, yellow, haltered dress that rode up her thighs as she sat. She didn't know how he'd react to what she was wearing, but she guessed that she was about to find out.

Finally, his eyes landed on her and she immediately felt goosebumps all over her arms. He was staring intently at her and she didn't have to fully turn to actually see it, she could already feel his gaze piercing her. She took a deep breath and took a sip from her drink, then she let the straw rest on her lips for a few moments before swirling her tongue around it.

Okay, your move, Marshmallow.

She watched as he took a deep breath too, and then he stood up and started walking up to her.

"Hey," he said, as he sat on the stool right next to her, and she turned to him at once.

She saw the huge, confident grin on his face and she returned it with her own mysterious smile as she decided to start executing the plan she had been brewing in her mind since she left the villa.

"Are you here by yourself?" he asked her.

She didn't respond and just narrowed her eyes a bit and tilted her head to the side, looking at him.

"What?" he asked, a bit taken aback by her actions and lack of oral response. That wasn't part of the plan and she loved how it shook his cocky confidence a bit.