The Journey - Indulgence

• this is the second part of RJ and Dei's vacation at the Mirror Lake in NY. after two months of not getting any... well, read on 😂

~~~~~

"You're taking things agonizingly slow this time," Dei remarked as she watched RJ trail kisses down her stomach. He was seated on the bed, holding her waist while she stood in front of him with only her black lingerie on. Her mouth was half opened and her breathing uneven as she anticipated every touch of his lips.

He looked up as his lips touched her skin just above the waistband of her laced hipster panties. "I want to savor each moment, babe," he said.

Dei smiled, despite herself, and RJ moved his lips up on her body again in languid motions, standing up as he did until he reached her neck. She raked her fingers through his hair and moaned as he planted tiny kisses there, biting and sucking at the same time.

"I love you, babe," he whispered before kissing her fully on the lips, his hands roaming all over her body.

He lifted the cups on her bra and started fondling her breasts as their kiss deepened, their tongues now fighting for dominance. She let out another moan against his mouth when his thumb flicked her pebbled tips in a steady rhythm, making her core clench involuntary down there. His hands then moved to caress the curves of her waist before sliding further down to her derrière, squeezing them while biting her lip at the same time.

With his hands palming her butt, he pressed her against him, making her feel just how much he wanted her. She responded by gliding her hand on his crotch, stroking his bulge that was straining against the fabric of his jeans.

She broke off from their kiss and the next thing he knew, Dei was kneeling in front of him, her fingers fumbling with the button of his jeans. She slid the zipper and pulled the pants down his ankles and he did the rest of the job of shedding it off. She then massaged his crotch, stroking his length that was still begging for freedom from the confines of his boxers.

His breathing hitched when she ran her mouth on his length over the fabric, the warmth of her breath making it throb even more.

"Take it," he said gruffly, and she looked up at him with hooded eyes and a sultry smile. She pulled his boxers down and his shaft sprung free making her grin wider. She held it with both hands, her eyes still showing that wide amazement at how gifted he was in that department. Then she started slowly pumping him, her dark gaze now fixed on his face, watching his every reaction to her ministrations. Then, with eyes glinting mischievously, she licked the underside of his shaft with her flat tongue before taking him fully into her mouth. He groaned and instinctively moved his hips as her warm mouth enveloped him.

Her hands let go of her shaft and she glided them on his stomach instead, kneading the muscles and digging her fingers on his skin as she bobbed her head up and down. His groans excited her and she started quickening her pace.

"Fuck, Dei," he murmured as he gathered her hair and held them so he could see her face better.

At his words, she slid him deeper into her mouth and moaned when he reached the back of her throat. The vibrations of her sound almost sent him over the edge and he gasped.

"Stop. Stop it, babe," he grunted, his breathing ragged. He scooped her from the floor as soon as she popped him out of her mouth and dropped her on the bed unceremoniously.