Seance - Shivers

He watched with his mouth half open as she stripped in front of him. She was wearing a red, body hugging dress that fell a few inches above her knees, and it was the first one to go. She lifted it off her body in a slow motion that got him biting his lip in anticipation, and as the garment fell to the floor, she was left in nothing but her black undergarments and red pumps. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs, then motioned for him to come closer.

He grinned and started walking towards her, his fingers continuing what she had started and began shedding off his clothes too. By the time he stood at the foot of the bed, he had nothing else on except his boxers. He crawled to her, following her as she pulled herself up towards the headboard, and dropped small kisses on her inner thigh. She breathed deeply at each touch of his lips on her skin, his hot breath sending pleasant shivers down her spine.

He moved up very slowly, causing a small moan to escape her as his lips touched her core over the flimsy fabric she had on. Then he moved upwards still, leaving a trail of small kisses from one hipbone to another, and then up her ribcage until he reached her mound. He pulled her brassiere down, capturing one pebbled tip as he did, and making her arch her back in pleasure. His tongue swirled around it, licking and sucking before moving on to the other, until she was rolling her hips against his, letting him know that she wanted more.

He lifted his head and looked at her. She was staring at him with heavily lidded gaze, and she smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He obliged, capturing her lips in a fiery kiss as his hand travelled back towards her center. He slid her panties aside and then eased a finger inside her hot core, pressing its pad on her front wall as his thumb rubbed on her aching nub.

"Oh my," she couldn't help but gasp as the pleasure started building inside her, pooling in her belly and making her heart race. "Richaaard..."

"That's it, baby. Let go..." he urged as he eased another digit and continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Her head threw back and he felt her walls tighten around his digits. "God, Maine," he whispered, watching in awe as she slowly came undone in his hand, her pleasure giving him extreme gratification too.

She laid panting there for a few seconds as he eased his fingers out, her eyes closed as she savored her sweet climax. His lips dropped back to hers, softly tangling with them until she was flexing her pelvis, eager for so much more.

He raised himself, his boxers leaving his body in a millisecond, then he dropped on his elbow, resting his weight on it and pressing his forehead against hers as he aligned himself against her wet entrance. She held on to his neck again, her toes flexing as her body adjusted to the oh so welcome invasion, and they both groaned as he slid in deeper.

"Fffuck," he cursed as her tightness almost caused him to explode right then. He paused and breathed in deeply, urging himself to maintain his control. He then unwrapped her hands from his neck and twined their fingers together over her head. Then he began to move, burying his full length inside her and making her cry out in pleasure. He rotated his hips and slid out of her, the motion lighting up every nerve ending inside of her, and then he drove back in all the way in a force that made her gasp.

"Are you okay?" he asked her, like he always did whenever they made love, wanting to make sure he wasn't being too rough.

"Yes, more than okay... oh fff..." she bit her lip and closed her eyes, the pressure between her legs becoming almost unbearable.

He let go of her hand and cupped her face as he continued to pump inside her in the deepest way possible, slowly but surely driving her towards the edge of her climax once more. "Open your eyes and look at me," he whispered while he gently ran his thumb across her cheek and planted a small kiss on her lips.

She did as she was told and tried to meet his scorching gaze, even as her vision almost blurred from all the different sensations he was giving her.

"I love you," he murmured against her lips.

"I love you too," she managed in between deep breaths. "Oh God, I'm so close."

He kissed her again and swayed his hips faster, ramming into her deep as she urged him to give her all he's got. In a minute her fingers were digging on his back, small moans drawing from her lips as she contracted around him, making him completely lose his control too. With a primal groan he gave her one last thrust before finally stilling inside her and exploding deep within her walls.

Half an hour later, they laid spooning on the bed, finally feeling the exhaustion from the long flight, the evening tour and their late night activity.

"So what happens to the champagne now?" he asked as he pulled her even closer against him.

She smiled sleepily and shook her head. "It can wait until tomorrow. Right now, I don't think I'd be able to do anything more than lie on this bed and sleep. I'm so tired."

"Me too... go ahead and sleep now," he whispered, kissing her temple. "I love you."

"I love you too," she mumbled sleepily. She closed her eyes, unable to fight her drowsiness anymore, and fell deep in sleep in under a minute. A few hours later though, and for the first time in a long time, she would wish she hadn't...