The Journey - The Grand Piano

Previous Chapter - Back in Manila:
RJ and Dei flew back to Manila with Athena to celebrate her first birthday there. They went out to visit some friends on their first day, and then dropped by at the TrendBuzz office to visit their previous colleagues. They found out that their old managers had given them a surprise gift - a 24 hour stay at the Penthouse of The Ritz, where they used to stay for the experiment. RJ was delighted to find out that they have kept the grand piano, and The Experiment readers know why. 😂😉

• this is one of the most controversial spg chapters, I think, because this is where the reports started happening. hello, YOU! 😉

~~~~~

"You like that?" RJ whispered close to her ear as he glided his slender finger against her slick folds. She was standing in front of him, still fully clothed, and he had his arm wrapped around her waist to keep her steady while he teased her.

She answered with a low moan and leaned her back against his broad chest, her knees already feeling weak from the overwhelming sensation he was giving her. In response, she moved her hand towards his crotch and started palming him over the fabric of his jeans. He grunted at the feel of her hand on his throbbing erection, and it didn't take long before she could feel him swelling underneath her palm.

"Remember when we first did it here in the living room, babe?" he asked. "That was the first time I've seen you so aggressive and I loved it. I loved it so much it drove me crazy."

She smiled and shoved RJ's hand away, swiftly turning to face him as she did. She placed her hands on his shoulders and then kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Well," she whispered as she looked at him through hooded eyes, "since we are all about reminiscing the past tonight, why don't we do it all over again," she continued with a naughty glint in her eyes. She then pushed him hard towards the couch. "This time it'll be so much better though, since Dei Mendoza has leveled up so much since that day," she added as she swung her leg over his thighs and sat on his lap, straddling him.

He smiled and bit his lip in anticipation. "I think I'm gonna like this."

"Oh, you're gonna love it babe," she said with a sexy smile as she pulled the black hair tie from her pony tail, shaking her locks free and letting them fall in soft waves past her shoulder.

"Damn, babe," RJ muttered, the simple gesture already turning him on so much.

Dei then moved her fingers on the buttons of her dress, unfastening each of them slowly, one at a time.

"Hands behind the couch, babe," she ordered as she pulled the thin strip of cloth that worked as a belt on her dress.

He raised his eyebrows at her questioningly.

"Do it."

RJ smirked and placed his arms behind the backrest of the couch. Then he waited, watching her with dark eyes as she slowly stripped in front of him.

With her button down dress now fully undone and wide open to give him a full view of her lace covered breasts, she smiled and reached over to place the strip of cloth over his eyes, tying it securely behind his head.

"A blindfold, hmmm... you're right. I think I'm gonna love this," he said, grinning widely.

"Yes, you will, babe. Now be quiet," she whispered against his lips. She then kissed him, deeply and with so much fervor, while slowly grinding her hips on top of him.

More than once, RJ tried to move his hands from behind the couch to hold her around the waist and pull her closer to him, but she kept pushing them away and placing them back where they should be.