Captured - Release

"Richard, what are you doing?" Deiana asked, laughing as she placed her book on the bed.

Richard had his ear pressed on her belly with his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Quiet, Deiana, I'm trying to listen to his heartbeat," he said pushing her shirt up just below her chest so he could listen better.

Deiana laughed. "You won't hear the baby that way, at least not yet. We'd need the fetal heart doppler that Dr. Camara used." She reached over and touched his hair.

Richard frowned and stared at her tummy. "How long till we start seeing his movements?"

She smiled, "A few more months, Richard. Can't daddy be patient? And why do you keep saying 'his and him?', we don't know the gender yet."

Richard finally smiled and pulled her shirt back down. He crawled up so he could sit beside her on the bed and leaned against the headboard too. He took her hand and drew circles on her palm. "Well, I'm kinda hoping it's a boy," he said grinning at her, "and we can have a relationship just like the one my Papa and I had," he added, looking wistful.

Deiana swallowed hard at the mention of his father, the yearning look on his face pulling her guilty feelings into the surface again, and she felt her heartbeat speed up a notch. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes, suddenly feeling dizzy.

"Are you okay?" Richard asked her, his index finger pausing right in the middle of her palm. "I can feel your pulse going on overdrive," he said, looking at his hand that was holding her wrist.

"I-I'm okay," she said, opening her eyes and giving him a small smile.

"You like this don't you?" he asked, a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

"What?" she asked, her eyebrows raised, trying to understand what he meant.

"This," he said and he started slowly swirling his finger around the soft skin on her palm again, and then moving it upward to her wrist and on her arm. His touch was feathery, leaving mild electric currents on its trail.

Oh. That. She breathed slowly. Well now that you mentioned it... Her breathing stopped when she felt his lips on her neck.

"It's been a while, Deiana," he whispered, and there was a hint of craving in his voice that sent a pleasant shiver down her spine. He grazed his lips softly from her collarbone, to the side of her neck and up to her jaw until finally landing on the spot just below her earlobe. He planted a wet kiss there.

"Yes," she answered, breathing hard.

Since the last time they almost did it, which was right before they got a call about Richard's mom, they never had a moment like that again. Well until now. Most of the time she was just sleeping, or getting sick on the toilet in the bathroom, or getting herself stuffed with food during days when her appetite was abnormally huge. Richard had been patient, although there were times when she'd woken up and found him watching her with an unmistakable want, or need. But he never initiated anything, always worried that she wasn't feeling well. So the last time they actually did it was when they were still at the rest house in his aunt's province. Her pulse quickened some more as she remembered the many times they did it then.

She heard him chuckle against her neck. "You're very responsive, Deiana, if your pulse speeds up any faster than this I might actually need to take you to the hospital," he whispered, still laughing quietly.

Deiana turned her face towards him and her lips found his. Richard propped his elbow on the bed right away and moved his hand to her nape, pulling her in and kissing her deeper.

She reached for his hair as he rolled on top of her, his hand moving slowly underneath her shirt, gently caressing the skin on her stomach and ribs until he reached her chest. He pulled the cup of her bra down to free her breast and started tugging on her nipple. She arched her back and bit his lip as he palmed her bosom and played with the tip.

"We can still do this, right?" he asked, breaking off their kiss. His voice was hoarse and his breathing heavy as he stared deep into her eyes.

"Yes," she breathed, "of course."

"Good," he said shortly before crushing her lips again - fiercely, almost hungrily, as he got slowly devoured by his need.

Deiana kissed him back with as much fervor, with little moans escaping her lips. Her fingers were lost in the tangles of his hair, tugging them as she drowned in his kisses.

"Lift your arms up, Deiana" he ordered, his voice gruff, as he pulled her shirt over her head. He took off his own before diving down and claiming each of her peaks with his mouth, working on them alternately while his hands pulled her leggings down.

His lips moved lower, his tongue slowly making swirls on her stomach until he reached her navel, and Deiana's back lifted from the bed as he played his tongue in and around it, tracing the outline and breathing on it.

His mouth travelled lower still, trailing warm and wet kisses, at times even grazing his teeth on her burning skin, making her squirm. His lips found her core and his tongue began its work, torturing her with desire.

"Richard..." she whimpered, one hand pulling on his hair and the other grasping the covers tight like she was holding on for dear life.

He looked up at her, as he continued his work, and watched as she threw her head back, her mouth slightly opened as she gasped and moaned in pleasure. Her hand left his hair and fumbled on the bed trying to find something else to hold on too.

"Richard, please," she cried out, begging for release, and he eased his fingers inside her to give her what she needed.

She almost screamed when her climax came and Richard had to crawl up and press his lips on hers before the helper could hear her.

He struggled to remove his sweatpants as he continued kissing her, and when it was finally off, he held her face and looked at her intently. Her eyes were still glazed as she was still coming down from her high, and Richard gave her one swift kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Deiana..." he whispered as he lifted one of her thighs and positioned himself against her entrance.

"I love you," she whispered, breathing hard from both her previous climax and from the anticipation of finally having him deep inside her again.

He gave her another quick kiss and propped his elbow on the bed before making a swift move with his hips, filling her completely and making her gasp. He moved slowly at first, his face pressed on her neck, sucking on the skin and making wet traces with his tongue. His left hand held her face as he did this, while the other found her nub and started nudging it gently with his thumb as he pushed in and out of her.

"I'm close," she whispered breathlessly and he could feel her nails digging into the skin on his shoulder.

He straightened up and grabbed her waist while she held on to his arms, then he rammed into her, faster and deeper. They kept their eyes fixed on each other as they climbed their way to their peak, until Deiana couldn't take it anymore. She threw her head back with her eyes squeezed shut, as an intense orgasm shook her entire being.

Richard bit his lip as he watched her squirm and he let out a low groan as he felt himself getting closer to the edge. He placed both his hands on her face again and kissed her... kissed her long and hard until he came.