Ünexpectedly - If Walls Could Talk

"Come on Panda," Richard pulled Maine's hand as soon as they got out of the car and left it to a valet. They practically ran their way from the entrance to the check-in counter, laughing as they did, both of them still feeling giddy from overflowing happiness. (🧀)

They approached the receptionist to book a room and they noticed the wary look she gave them. They looked at each other and laughed. Of course, anyone who would see them now would be weirded out.

The front of Richard's white dress shirt was all wrinkled and muddy because of how he had lain flat on his stomach earlier to salvage the engagement ring. It was the kind of thing that usually annoyed the hell out of this neat freak, but at the moment, he didn't seem to mind at all. Maine's hair was a sexy mess, and Richard's were sticking out in all places, after all the intense make out sessions they did inside the car, even before they drove to the hotel. They had a lively, almost wild look in their eyes and both their cheeks were flushed.

The receptionist's critical demeanor vanished, however, after Richard booked one of the most expensive rooms in the hotel and handed her a Visa Black Card.

"Napaka-galante mo lately Marshmallow ha," Maine said as they walked towards the elevator a few minutes later. "Whatever happened to, 'I'm not rich, it's my parents who are'?"

"Well, I earned this. I'm a JCEO now with huge sales contributions to the company, remember? Besides, I'm spending it on my future wife, what could be more worth it?" he said, pulling her close to him as soon as they'd step into the lift and the elevator doors had closed.

"Hmmmm..."

"Kung iniisip mo pa rin yung sinabi ni Elena, stop," he said when he noticed her thoughtful expression again. "You have a ring on your finger now, and I'm marrying you. You are so much more than whatever she's telling you you are. I'm doing all of these because I love you, Panda Bear, and because you're worth it."

She slowly smiled and touched his face, which he was now burying in the crook of her neck. "Thank you, Marshmallow."

"What floor are we in now?" he said while planting small kisses on her collarbone.

Maine glanced at the small floor location indicator above the door. "7th. 16th tayo diba?" she answered, her breath catching in her throat at the tingling sensations she was getting from RJ's light, feathery kisses.

"Yep. Napakabagal naman ng elevator na to."

She laughed. "Excited lang? Parang first time ah."

"Well it always feels like the first time with you," he whispered, his lips close to her ear.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, suddenly realizing how the elevator seemed pretty slow for her preference too.

Finally after two more agonizing minutes, the elevator opened to their floor and they began making their way towards their room and almost running as they did.

Richard kicked the door close as soon as they got in and then suddenly, their lips were locked in a desperate kiss. Their hands wasted no time and were soon tangled in fabrics of clothing as they hastily stripped each other.

"Grabe tayo," she whispered between their kiss, laughing at their eagerness, as she pushed his shirt down his arms.

He just laughed and grabbed her face to kiss her deeply again.

"Wala nga pala tayong baong damit," she managed to say a moment later as her gown fell to the floor with a soft thud.

"It's okay, we'll have someone pick our clothes up for laundry later para may masuot tayo bukas," he whispered, shedding off the rest of his clothes and helping her with hers.