The Experiment - First Time

"Please be gentle." she whispered.

RJ sat up on the lounge chair at once and touched her face with both hands. He could feel his heart beating wildly against his chest and he had to take a deep breath.

"Dei," he said again, looking deep into her eyes. He wanted nothing more than to get on it right then but he also wanted to make sure that she was certain about what she wanted to do, "are you absolutely sure about this?" he asked her, searching her face for any signs of hesitation.

She nodded, blushing, and he could feel the heaviness of her breathing as they stared into each other with their faces only inches apart.

"Come here," he said, pushing her up and holding her hand as he stood and stepped towards the balcony door. They walked over to his room in silence and he could feel her quickening pulse against his wrist, so sure that she could feel his too.

He looked at her as he opened the door and found her biting her lip. They walked inside and he sat her on the bed. He could feel his body already responding to the thought of finally doing it with her but he reigned himself some more.

"Dei, if we do this now, there's no turning back. You don't know how much I've been wanting to finally do this with you but I want to make sure that you are absolutely ready," he said kneeling in front of her.

"I am," she whispered.

"Have you really thought about this?" he asked.

"You're talking too much, RJ"

"I need to know, Dei."

"Yes, I've thought about it well. Hell, I've been thinking about it nonstop since we almost did it at the resort," she answered, and she could feel the hot pink blush creeping into her cheeks once more.

"Why now?" he asked, breathing hard.

"Because I trust you enough and I want it to be with you," she replied, looking at him.

He bit his lip and grabbed her face, crushing her lips into a desperate kiss before realizing that he needed to be gentle. He slowed down a bit and pulled her up with him.

He felt her hands on his shoulder blades as she kissed him back passionately. He noticed how her kisses have become so much better, and how he could feel her want as her lips moved against his.

He moved one hand to her nape and the other to the small of her back, pulling her against his body as they kissed, and almost feeling her warmth through the pieces of clothing they still had on.

They pulled away after a few minutes, both catching their breaths, and their eyes mirrored the burning desires they had for each other. He turned her around and leaned her against him as his hands ran up and down her shoulders.

"Tell me what you feel," he whispered to her ear, his hot breath sending shivers and jolts of electricity throughout her entire body.

"Nervousness," she answered, her voice almost like a whisper. "... Anticipation," she closed her eyes and shivered as she felt his lips press on the spot below her right ear and move down the length of her neck in an agonizingly slow pace that made her breathing hitch at each touch.

"Are you scared?" he whispered against her neck.

"No."