Ünexpectedly - The Invitation

Boggart's engine was already running when she stepped into the parking space, so she immediately walked around the car and slipped into the passenger seat.

"Hey, Marshmallow. San tayo hmmmph --" The words didn't get a chance to leave her mouth anymore because Richard immediately pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply as his hand glided to the back of her neck.

The kiss lasted for almost 20 seconds, leaving her breathless when he finally pulled away.

"Sa Silantro. Nagpareserve na ako so we won't have to wait," he answered casually, like he hadn't just stolen her breath with that passionate kiss. He winked at her and brushed her lips slightly.

"Grabe ka. Agad agad. Walang warning, sugod agad?"

He laughed and planted a quick kiss on her nose. "Kanina pa ako nanggigigil halikan ka eh. Pinipigilan ko lang. I missed you the whole weekend, Panda. We didn't get a chance to hang out dahil dun sa lakad mo with Sheena, hindi na ako sanay."

"Ang clingy clingy ng Marshmallow ko!" she said, pinching his cheeks.

"Hindi lang ako ang clingy..."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Si Richard Junior din namiss ka," he said, grinning at her naughtily.

"Si Richard Junior..." she frowned, confused, and then it finally dawned on her. "Letche ang haroooooot!" she blurted, pinching him hard on the side.

"Aray! Tangina! Ang sakit Maiiiine!" he cried out, leaning back on his seat and massaging the sore skin below his ribs with his eyes squeezed tight.

"Hala... sorry, nasobrahan. Ang landi mo kasi," she said, touching his face.

"Kawawa lagi tagiliran ko sayo. I'm a battered boyfriend, grabe."

"Hala, battered agad. Sorry na. Saan ang masakit?" she asked worriedly, sliding her hand on the part that he was clutching.

"Dito oh. Sakit talaga, kingina," he breathed.

"Sorry na. Patingin nga. Saan?" she asked, lifting his shirt to peek on the skin.

"Dito..." he held her hand and placed it on the sore area which was right below his ribs. She peeked at it and gently massaged that part herself.

"Walang sugat pero namumula. Sorry na, Marshmallow. Nanggigil din ako sayo," she said, kissing his cheek while kneading his side.

"Ang init ng kamay mo," he said, his voice turning throaty all of a sudden.

She glanced up and saw him gazing at her with hooded eyes. She grinned.

"Hmmm... Masakit pa ba?" she asked him, biting her lip, and slowly sliding her hand to his stomach. "O may iba pang masakit?"

He stopped breathing when her fingers reached the waistband of his pants and she paused right there.

"Ang alert ni Junjun oh," she remarked, her eyes glinting with humor and something else.

"Halika nga rito," he said gruffly. He swiftly lifted a lever under his seat, sliding it backward and giving her more space to jump onto his lap.