Ünexpectedly - Honeymoon Night

"Get inside," Richard murmured as they reached the limo and Maine stepped in at once.

He slid in next to her and slammed the door close. Maine reached for the lapel of his suit and pulled him in, her lips eager to meet his. He, in turn, slid his hand behind her neck and kissed her deeply, his other hand wrapping around her waist to draw her closer.

"Dito ka," he whispered against her lips before lifting her onto his lap.

She adjusted her position, and with much effort too because of the length of her gown, so she could straddle him. It would be another short ride to the hotel where they would be spending the next two days before their flight to Maldives, but they could no longer wait to be as close to each other's bodies as possible.

He almost wanted to take her there, give her a first taste of their honeymoon right inside that limo, but he decided against it. He preferred that their first, after the wedding, to be long, passionate and mind blowing; a quickie sure would be mind blowing too, but it would be too hurried and he knew that they wouldn't be able to focus on it completely since they would be worried that they'd arrive at their destination even before they reach their peak. Plus Maine can be too loud at times and he didn't want the limo driver to have the pleasure of hearing that.

He kissed her again, resolved to just let themselves wait some more, and tried to roam his hands on her body. He let out a frustrated grunt though, each time his hands were met by a thick barrier of clothing.

"Kingina, balot na balot ka. Wala akong ibang mahawakan kundi braso at leeg mo," he complained.

She giggled and disentangled her arms from around his neck so she could lean back and look at him. "Sino ba ang namili ng design ng gown na to? Sinong may gusto na balot na balot ako? Pasalamat ka nga di na nilagyan ng sleeves ni Ms. Frel eh."

"I just realized now how inconvenient it is," he grumbled.

"Mamaya mo na ako hawakan. Let's just kiss, please..."

He smiled and pressed his lips against hers, kissing her fervently until they felt the limo pull into a stop.

+++++

The door slammed open, and then close, as Richard's foot kicked into it. They walked further into the room blindly with their lips locked in a passionate kiss, and he accidentally stepped on the hem of her gown. She yelped as she almost toppled over.

"God, Mallows, dahan-dahan naman sa 1M worth na gown ko," she blurted.

"Tanggalin na nga natin to, sagabal," he said, gruffly as he pulled down the zipper behind her. He had a wild desire to just rip the whole thing off of her body but he knew he'd never hear the end of it if he did.

The gown fell to the floor with a soft thud, leaving Maine in her flesh colored lace underwear, and he had to swallow hard as he leaned back and look at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked, blushing under his intense gaze.

"I'm more than okay, Panda. Just wondering still how I got this lucky," he said, making her blush some more. He kissed her again as they made their way towards the bed, her hands now busy unbuttoning his dress shirt.

Her back landed on the soft mattress and he pressed his forearms on the bed at once, worried that he'd crush her with his weight. Her fingers were running into his hair and her kisses were urgent, making him feel her excitement. He was still fully clothed, but he could already feel the fire from her body. She was eager and ready, and it was making him so anxious to take her too, but he was decided on making this a memorable one.