The Journey - Raging Storm

On the previous chapter, JC and Dei found themselves trapped on the Brooklyn Bridge before a huge blizzard. Their only choice was to find themselves a hotel or stay in the car to wait the storm out. Dei was desperate to go home and they only had a few hours left in their hands before one of the biggest blizzards in NYC comes walloping the city. Driven by Dei's desperation, JC decided to run the rest of the way to Manhattan and managed to get Dei to her apartment in one piece and nothing more than a mild case of hypothermia

~~~~~~

"Are you feeling better now?" RJ asked as he ran his palms flat on her back, gently massaging her shoulder blades.

"Uh-hmm," she replied with a slight groan, the soft pressures he was applying on her aching body making her feel so good.

"I still can't believe you ran all the way from Brooklyn Bridge to Midtown."

"Well, we took a subway in Fulton Street but yeah, we ran most of the way."

"That was so brave of you, babe... stupid, but brave."

Dei laughed. "It was JC's idea."

"It was?" RJ asked, his palms pausing on the the small of her back.

"Yea... we got held up by a patrol officer at the entrance of the bridge. He said they were no longer allowing more vehicles because more than a hundred were already stranded on it. He advised us to find a place to stay instead but I didn't want to. I just wanted to get home, so JC thought running the rest of the way to Manhattan was the best idea."

"It was a stupid idea. I admit I wouldn't want you staying in a hotel with him for the rest of the day and night, but something bad could've happened to you during that run. You could've slid on the slippery streets, you could've been hit by a car because you aren't visible through the mist - plus no one would think someone's stupid enough to run through a blizzard. You could've suffered from serious hypothermia, which you almost did, by the way... God, there's a lot that could've happened to you and I don't know what I would've done to JC if ever." He let out a sharp breath and pressed his forehead on the back of her head. The worst case scenarios that came flashing on his mind were getting him so worked up again.

"But none of those happened, babe. I'm here now, in your arms, safe and sound," she said in a soothing voice as she caressed his legs that were placed on either side of her thighs. "And in all fairness to JC, he didn't let anything bad happened to me. He, well... he took care of me and made sure I got home in one piece like he promised you."

RJ took a deep breath, wrapped his arms around Dei's middle and pulled her closer to him. His possessiveness was taking over again and he just had to hold her tight. He closed his eyes and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

She felt the sudden shift of pressure in the way he was holding her and she reached for his face.

"Babe..." she called softly, her thumb sliding on his jaw and feeling the soft stubbles on his chin.

"Babe," he responded, and then he started running his lips through the side of her neck, leaving a trail of soft, gentle kisses that made her stop breathing. He pressed a small kiss on her ear and then nipped her earlobe gently, eliciting a low moan from her. "Dei..." he whispered.

"Hmmm?" she replied, his warm breath making her squirm and she just had to push herself closer against him as her body started feeling the need for more of his touch.

Too Hot To Handle (SPG/Smut Compilation)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara