The Journey - On A Mission

• I just realized that this is their first actual THTH entry after the reports. Haha! Enjoy DeiJays and let your presence be heard. 😏😂

~~~~~

RJ swallowed hard when his office door opened and he saw Dei coming in with a cup of coffee in her hand. Her face was free of make up now, but her cheeks were flushed and her hair was tied up in a messy bun. She knew how much that kind of look turned him on and she'd really prepared herself for this.

"I'm here, Mr. Faulkerson," she said before leaning against the door and jutting her chest forward, making him see how she was actually already bare underneath her sheer clothing. Her nipples were straining against the fabric like a silent invitation.

He took a deep breath and adjusted his seat to relieve himself a bit from the growing tightness in his crotch. "Finally," he said, and Dei smirked.

"Here's your coffee, Mr. Faulkerson," she said, tossing her bag on the couch and slowly walking towards his desk to hand him his coffee. "Drink up."

She sat on the middle of his desk and then rested her feet on his seat on either side of his hips, making her legs spread out in front of him as wide as her skirt would allow.

He ran his hand along her inner thigh, then right underneath the skirt, but he paused when he reached the area between her legs and didn't feel any fabric barrier. He took a deep breath and looked at her.

"Please tell me you haven't been walking around the office all afternoon without any panties on."

She laughed. "Of course not. But wouldn't that excite you, Mr. Faulkerson?" she asked. She kicked off her shoe and let her foot graze his thigh before landing on his crotch.

"Not when you're giving every other guys here a full view of what's mine."

"But I'm not yours, Mr. Faulkerson," she said, smirking. "I'm just an office newbie who comes here to play. Now drink up."

She started unbuttoning her blouse and taking it off, her eyes fixed on his face, while her foot got busy giving his growing hard a footsie.

"The article says we need to wait about thirty minutes after you've drank your coffee," she said, momentarily breaking from character.

"So what exactly do you propose I should do when you're half naked and spread out on my desk like that?"

"Well there's a lot that we can do in thirty minutes, Mr. Faulkerson. I, for one, can do this." She jumped off the desk and knelt in front of him, her hand running along his length underneath the fabric before reaching for the button of his pants. "May I, Mr. Faulkerson?"

He smirked and unbuttoned his pants himself, then he pressed it down his thighs along with boxers. She licked her lips as she stared at his fullness and then grabbed his length with one hand. She then started pumping him, her thumb sliding across the head to spread the pre-cum that had oozed out of the tip.

He downed the last drops of coffee and then leaned back to watch as she lowered her head and started licking the underside of his shaft with her flat tongue. He groaned at her ministrations, especially when she started fondling his sack while licking his entire length.

"Do you like that, Mr. Faulkerson?" she asked from between his legs, both her hands now pumping his thick rod.

"Yes, Ms. Mendoza, I do," he said in a husky voice, his fingers clawing on the arms of his chair.

"Does your wife do this too, Mr. Faulkerson?"

"Fuck, Dei," he said gruffly.