The Experiment - Bound

"Hold out your arms," RJ said, his voice firm and his tone commanding as he stood in front of her. She glanced up nervously at his face for a second before extending both her arms towards him.

He sat in front of her with one knee touching the floor and began winding the scarf around her wrists. He did three knots and made sure that they were securely tied together before looking at her face.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her and she shook her head.

He swiftly scooped her from the edge of the bed and laid her down near the headboard. He then started folding the handkerchief and placed it over her eyes when he was done. He lifted her head a bit and secured the cloth behind with a couple of knots.

"RJ... " she said uncertainly as her vision became instantly blocked by the thick cloth.

"Ssshh."

She waited anxiously, unable to see a thing, and just relied on her sense of hearing to know what was going on. Suddenly she felt his fingers moving gently from her shoulder down her arm in a slow torturous glide that sent shivers down her spine. When he reached her tied wrists, he pulled her arms above her head and started tethering it tightly on one of the narrow strips of wood on the slatted pine headboard.

Dei's breathing became heavier as she felt the restraint on her arms getting tighter, and then suddenly RJ's lips were a mere centimeter away from her ear.

"Tell me what you feel," he whispered, his hot breath making her pulse quicken some more. She vaguely remembered the first time they made love and he asked her the same question, and honestly she was still feeling the same way.

"Nervousness... and anticipation," she said in a small voice.

RJ ran his fingers on her arms again, this time on the underside and she struggled on her restraints a bit as he dragged his hand lower. "Are you scared?" he asked in a low voice.

"A little," she replied, making small gasps as he moved his index finger on her neck and glided it slowly across her collarbone.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." she breathed, "yes I do."

"Then there's no need to be scared," he said. He quickly pulled his hand away from her skin and Dei almost groaned in frustration at the sudden loss of contact.

"You're not going to hit me are you?" she asked nervously.

RJ chuckled dryly. "Babe, I'm not Christian Grey."

"You read that book?" she asked curiously, despite herself.

"What about you stop talking now?" he ordered, and his authoritative voice made her breathing hitch.

She exhaled loudly and then felt his weight leave the side of the bed. In a second, she heard his footsteps leave the room.

"RJ?" she called but there was no response. She waited for a few seconds, her chest heaving in anticipation, and after close to a minute, she heard him walking back to the bed.

There was a gentle thud on the bedside table as RJ placed something on it and then suddenly he was kissing her lips. His mouth tasted like chocolates.