Foreword

Hi Dear Readers,

I created this book to compile all the SPG/Smut chapters from my ongoing fics. I will no longer be posting mature themed chapters on the original fics, instead I will post a preview of the scene, and then an external link that will lead you to the corresponding chapters here. That way, y'all can have the option to read it if you want to, or simply ignore it you don't.

I had to do this because:

1. I want to avoid my fics getting reported just like what happened with TJ

2. I want to filter the readers to only 17+ (as per Wattpad's setting) and to the ones who actually want to read and can handle reading mature themed chapters

3. I want to be more free in exploring and pushing my boundaries when it comes to writing smut scenes.

Reminders:

1. My characters, although inspired by Alden and Maine, are not Alden and Maine (I mean, obviously). I feel the need to reiterate this because some readers fail to separate the bibis from the characters sometimes and they become uncomfortable with the scenes and can no longer appreciate it for what it is.

2. Some of the chapters, especially the new ones that will be written for TJ will be more intense. Since we're all adults here, I trust there'll be no more complaints about it.

3. Feel free to leave your comments. They mean a lot to us writers. They mean a lot to me. Nakakaalis ng pagod mabasa mga comments nio promise.

4. If you have problems with this book, please feel free to DM me. Let's talk.

RESPECT my works please.

Thanks, and enjoy reading, Team Harot!