Ünexpectedly - Deeper

"Yung tinola," Maine whispered when their lips finally took a break and parted for a few seconds. She could still taste the sweet wine in his mouth and that alone was starting to make her feel heady from need, but she didn't want to forget about what they were cooking and end up burning the house down.

"Sabi mo ten minutes," he murmured, kissing her again. His fingers were tangled in her hair, just as hers were in his while her hands rested, splayed flat behind his neck.

"I'm losing track of time na, baka ma-overcook, Marsh --"

"Hmmmm." He shuts her up with another kiss.

"Seryo..so... yung tinola... Marsh... mallow," she managed between kisses.

"Kinginang tinola yan," he huffed. He pulled away from their kiss and walked over to the oven range. "Uhmmm... Maine... Medyo natuyo na," he said, looking inside the pan and turning the range off.

"Hala," Maine said, jumping off the counter. "Ayan, sabi ko sa'yo eh. So paano, gawin na lang nating fried chicken?"

"Fried chicken?" He gave her a funny look which she returned with a quirk of an eyebrow and he shook his head in amusement. "Timplahin na lang natin ulit. Di naman tuyong-tuyo oh."

"Yung sayote madudurog na sa lambot. Kasi naman Marshmallow eh, your harot knows no bounds."

He laughed quietly. "O sya, ako na magtitimpla."

"Teka..." she said, pulling the hem of his polo behind him.

He looked at her questioningly.

She bit her lip as her cheeks flushed. "Mamaya na yan..."

A slow smile of triumph crossed his face and he quickly bent down to kiss her again.

And then it pretty much escalated from there...

Their fingers got tangled in each other's hair once more as they kissed with renewed passion, effectively getting themselves more worked up in no time. His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush against his body, and she instantly felt his growing need.

Howkei, here we go, she thought, her heart truly racing now. Junjun ang alert mo, please.

He leaned her against the counter, his other hand now moving up and down her back, and his lips skimming the length of her neck as her fingers fumbled to remove the buttons on his shirt.

"Ready ka na?" he whispered as she clumsily pushed the sleeves of his shirt down his arms. He helped her and shed it off himself.

"Yes," she whispered back.

"No more backing out, Maine?" he asked, looking straight into her eyes. "Baka mamaya humingi ka nanaman ng time first."

She giggled and just kissed him on the lips in response. She let herself go this time. No more holding back.

"Sa kwarto tayo," he murmured gruffly in their kiss. He lifted her by the waist and she wrapped her legs around his hips, their warm and eager lips still upon each other as they blindly made their way to their room.

Their kisses became more urgent as they entered his dark room, both of them hasty to get the clothes off of each other's body. His pants were gone in less than a second, leaving him in his gray boxers, and he helped her shimmy out of her dress before gently laying her on the bed, his lips still locked with hers in a passionate kiss.

"Naka-silent phone mo?" he whispered, his lips now leaving tiny kisses on her neck.

"Yes," she breathed, the sensations from his wet lips and his warm breath alone, already driving her crazy.