The Experiment - The Honeymoon

"Come on," RJ said as he pulled Dei to the exit near their dining table. He was walking briskly as if trying to beat an unknown deadline.

They got to the elevator lobby and he pushed the up button impatiently several times, as they waited for the lift to come down.

"Too excited?" Dei teased despite the frantic beating of her heart inside her chest.

"Dei, you have no idea," he said, gazing at her intently and biting his lip.

The elevator door opened and they stepped in at once. He pulled her by the waist as the doors closed and smushed his lips to hers. His other hand glided into her nape, drawing her face closer so he could kiss her deeper as he drove her against the back wall. Dei tried to breathe despite the crazy thumping of her heart and she moved her arms around his neck, vaguely aware that they were still inside the elevator, but was already too consumed by need to even care.

They heard a "ding!" and Dei forced her eyes open.

"Babe, our floor," she whispered, panting, as she lifted RJ's hand from her chest.

He exhaled sharply and planted a quick kiss on her lips before pulling her hand and leading her out of the elevator and into the hallway. He hastily slid the key card on their door when they reached their room. "Come here," he said gruffly and pulled Dei inside. He grabbed the "Do Not Disturb" sign and hung it on the door knob outside while Dei walked farther into the room.

She giggled nervously when she saw what he was doing. "Is that really necessary?" she asked.

"Yep," RJ answered and he turned to face her. "Finally," he said and he started walking towards her, slowly and with heated gaze. He shrugged his coat off and dropped it to the floor then pulled the bowtie away from his collar. "So... what were you expecting, Dei?" he asked. "Why did you want a month long time out?"

"Errrrr...I... I just-- " she stammered, totally distracted by how RJ was slowly stripping off his clothes in front of her while making steady steps towards where she stood.

He smirked and shed off his unbuttoned shirt. He paused from his leisured walk and began unfastening the button on his pants and stripping down to his boxers.

Dei gulped. He was excited alright, it was evident at how huge the bulge was on his front.

He took one deep breath, as he took in her surprised expression, before taking long strides towards her and pushing her against the wall, just like he did two weeks ago. Dei's hands flew to his hair at once and he started kissing her, fiercely and urgently, his hands pulling up the skirt of her dress and trying to find the edge so he could slip his hand inside. It proved to be a difficult task, however, especially since his lips were busy with hers. He grunted impatiently and placed both of his hands on the neckline of the dress.

Wait, what? Dei thought when he felt RJ position his hands on her neckline. She quickly pulled away from the kiss. "Don't you dare, RJ, I am going to keep this dress as a souvenir from our wedding!" she exclaimed.

"Fine, turn around," he ordered, and she did.

He kissed her on the side of her neck and up to her ear as he pulled the zipper down. Dei shrugged off the sleeves and let the dress fall to the floor with a soft thud, leaving her in her red lace lingerie.

Richard laughed quietly and nibbled on her earlobe as he traced the outline of her bra. "You prepared for this," he whispered too close to her ear and his hot breath sent jolts of electricity all over her body.