Chapter 7 - ❛Mine.❜

Start from the beginning

I look back up at him and he's nearly the color if a tomato.

I try to search his eyes for an answer but to no avail, "what is it, baby?"

"C-can you take your clothes off too?" I get a glimpse at the intense shade of red on his cheeks before he covers his face with both his hands.

"Justin," I say after removing my shirt and jeans leaving me in my boxers.

"Baby, look at me." He slowly removes his hands and I give him my best reassuring smile.

"You're okay, yeah?" He nods and I give him a quick kiss.

Reaching into the drawer beside my bed I pull out a small bottle of lube. I set it by his hip as I slowly pull his boxers down.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" He nods and I shake my head.

"I need to here you say it."

"Okay." Even though his voice is raspy and heavy it's incredibly sexy.

I pick the lube back up and put some on my fingers. I catch his gaze on my fingers and I just mumble, "it's just a little prep, alright?"

"I love you." I mumble against his neck as I slide the first finger in.

His breath hitches and I'm not sure if it's because of my confession or the unfamiliar feeling his experiencing.

"I-I love you, too." He says with his eyes squeezed shot.

After a few slow thrust of my finger he breaths out, "more."

I kiss the corner of his mouth as I slide a second finger in.

"No, more. I need you, now." He moans as he squirms some.

I'm quick to pull my boxers off and to apply a heap of lube to my nearly rock hard member.

"You're sure?" I say as I line myself up.

"Yes." He wraps his arms around my back.

I push in at a slow pace not wanting to hurt him. I few tears slip out and I'm quick to wipe them away.

"Move, please."

I pull out slowly and slide back into him with ease. His nails did into my back and I groan at the feeling.

With every thrust his nails dig deeper and I really don't care about the marks their going to leave.

All because this feeling that I have right now. This pure ecstasy that I'm sharing with him is complete bliss.

It's an entirely different feeling from the rest. I've never once felt something like this and it's honestly perfect.

I pull out and drive deeper into him hoping to hit his bundle of nerves. I hear his moans get louder and I know I've found it.

So I aim to hit that exact spot with every thrust. I nearly lose it at the site of him.

His head is pressed back into the pillow as his jaw hangs slack, beads of sweat on his forehead. His eyes lock with mine and it's like something sparks because it's his undoing.

"Fuck," I hiss as his walls clench around me.

I push in deeper as I feel myself nearing my climax. I let out a loud groan as I squirt my seed deep inside him.

I collapse onto of him not having enough energy to hold myself up any longer. I feel my dick twitch as I slowly pull out of him, come still on my tip.

It's an extraordinary site to see him laying there on the verge of passing out. His lips are set in a lazy smile as he stares up at me.

He leans up some and gives me a slow peck before dropping back to the bed. I flop down next to him still feeling drowsy.

He yawns as he curls into my side, "so tired."

"Sleep." I place a soft kiss to his forehead before pulling the sheet over his body.

❀✿❀✿❀

authors note ; how was that? I have never written smut so sorry if it sucks.

the reads hit one k yesterday, thank y'all so much.

QTOC : pizza or nachos?

I choose both bc I can (;

dedicated to all of you beautiful readers. a thank you for the votes and comments.

anywoo, please vote and comment.

- Kali