CONTEST!!! GIVEAWAY!! EXCITEMENT!!!

Hey guys!!!

We've got a cool contest going on amping up for the release of The Survivors: Point of Origin!!

Check out the retro-trailer to go along with THE SURVIVORS, and then enter to win one of ten Immerseditions of THE SURVIVORS, the awesome app for book one in the series! It’s easy to enter! Follow the link below to watch the video and submit your entry! The contest will run from May 8 until May 18th. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter. Ten winners will be chosen at random to win the Immersedition.

Enter at http://bit.ly/RetroTrailerContest or click the link in the sidebar.

Watch the video at http://youtu.be/ZOvUevzu38A or click it in the sidebar!

Plus I'm SO stoked to be letting you know that as of MAY 18, 2012, we will be releasing ELEVEN CHAPTERS of Point of Origin, the next installment of The Survivors Series BEFORE the book is even on sale and available for the public to read! It's JUST for you , the Wattpadders I hold so dear!

Want to know more about Point of Origin? Here's the official jacket description:

The winter is upon us. The Survivors are in chaos. The war is coming. One year ago, Sadie Matthau was living among humans, existing as one of them. But now she wakes each morning in a house in the Survivors City, listening to the invocations and insults of her family members as they cope with their new future. A war. Rogue abandoners turned monsters. Sadie and the icy Winters living in their midst, bringing the outside world in. The Survivors: Point of Origin is Sadie’s quest to save her family. But can she find what she is looking for when she can barely stomach the Winters wintry demeanor and finds herself distracted by Cole Hardwick’s warm heart? Will she be able to uncover her family’s history even as the elders grip tightens around her throat? In an action packed ride full of magic and misery, terror and triumph, Sadie Matthau seeks the Survivors beginning just in time to face her end.

 Be sure to check back in on my profile to look for the NEW Survivors story and for even more giveaways, updates, exclusive, and all kinds of fun! And of course, in the meantime, you can go pre-order Survivors: Point of Origin on Amazon here: http://amzn.to/Book2Preorder If you do, hold on to your email receipt, and we may just find a special way to reward you for that...

I'm so excited for you to finally read this book! Can't wait for another round, Wattpad. Can't wait.

Love,
Amanda