BOOK 3, BODY & BLOOD, is now available!! Release Day! YAY!

My dear Wattpad! How I've missed you all so much lately. I come bearing FANTASTIC news! Today is the release day for Book 3 in THE SURVIVORS SERIES, BODY & BLOOD!

That's right. Book 3 is on sale now! Get your copy here: http://bit.ly/BodyBlood
(And in the external link to the right!)

I absolutely promise you will not be dissappointed. At least not if you've enjoyed reading so far! This is, by far, my favorite book that's come out and I'm SO EXCITED for you all to read it. 

Here's the synopsis...

The game has changed.

Fresh from her first brush with mortality, a fragile Sadie Matthau is playing human with Cole Hardwick while the Survivors endure unimaginable tragedy. Wrought with the first deaths of their own kind, a tyrant who will torture them, and an opponent more terrifying than anyone could have foreseen, the Survivors are facing their end.

Told from three points of view, The Survivors: Body & Blood is a bloodcurdling, mind-bending, heart-stopping ride. As Sadie and the Winters uncover more enemies, more history, and more answers, they find themselves brought closer together and ripped further apart. And all the while, a haunting Alexander Raven lurks at the edge of Sadie’s lifeline, at the darkening fringes of her mind.

As the Survivors descend into chaos, Sadie realizes a painful truth: the deepest of secrets leave the darkest of marks.

Caught between a terrifying fantasy and her own grim reality, Body & Blood is the story of Sadie’s dance with her demons, future, past, and present.

DID I MENTION YOU'LL BE IN BOTH EVERETT AND MARK'S HEAD? How can you not want to be in there?

Oh! Plus, Book 1 is COMPLETELY FREE right now on Kindle - here: http://bit.ly/TheSurvivors

And, Point of Origin is ONLY $0.99!! - here: http://bit.ly/TheSurvivors2

Love to you all,
AH