Free on Kindle and Giveaway!

Hello my most lovely and terrific Wattpaders! Something exciting is happening in Survivors-land this week and I wanted you all be a part of it! Do you have a Kindle? Want to show off your Survivors love? We've made it super easy because you can get THE SURVIVORS FOR FREE ON KINDLE right now! Yes, free!

Already have it? Now's the time to send it to your friends and family or anyone else on the planet because it costs you nothing! Your support MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I'm so incredibly thankful for each and every one of you for your reads, comments, likes, and love. 

Head here to download yours on Amazon: http://amzn.to/Survivors1

Ready for more? We're doing a GIVEAWAY too! If you haven't had a chance to finish POINT OF ORIGIN this one'd definitely for you! We're giving away 5 copies of POINT OF ORIGIN for Kindle, plus a super cool Swag Package with an AUTOGRAPHED copy of POINT OF ORIGIN, a t-shirt, and a $15 iTunes Gift Card! It's super easy to enter and you can get multiple entries each day! I hope you'll enter and spread the word :)

Head here to enter to win: http://bit.ly/WinSurvivors

Plus, stay tuned tomorrow for another surprise!! (Hint: new music!)

Don't forget how wonderful you are. Thank you for reading! 

Freebies, Fun times, and Love, 

AH