1. Welcome To OSU

Start from the beginning

"Thanks" I say blushing because he now knows I wear a 38C and I have a purple bra.

"Trevor" the guy says sticking out his hand. I go to shake it but I still had my purple bra in my hand. Shit! He laughs and I switch hands to shake his.

"I'm embarrassed"

"Don't be" he smiles putting his hand back to his side. "So do you need any help?" he said looking at my stuff. So I could embarrass myself even more in front of the first college guy I met on campus? No thanks.

"No, I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Yes, but thank you" I smile at him.

"Alright, see you later... embarrassed" he says smirking walking pass me. Embarrassed? Shit! I never told him my name. I watch him jog over to the guys and they all do a manly handshake then I see Trevor look back at me. I hurry and turn around, gather my things and made my way back to my dorm. After I got everything from the car to my dorm, my parents and I went out to Texas Roadhouse before they headed back home. It's actually kind of scary is it not? That I'm not living with my parents anymore. That I won't come home to dinner or my mom calling my phone all the time asking where I am at all hours. I felt naked without my parents but excited at the same time because I feel like I'm more of an adult. I wave at my parents as they pull out of the parking lot then went back up to my dorm to see Jamie already starting to decorate.

"Looking nice" I say and she smiles back at me.

"Thanks girl" she sings. I walked over to the window to see that the campus was covered with people. I can't believe I'm a college freshmen. By the time 9pm rolled around Jaime and I was exhausted from decorating our room. "I'm so tired" Jamie said laying on her bed.

"First day of classes tomorrow, you ready?" I say going to the bathroom to get changed and washed my face.

"Ugh, we should of tried to find our classes today" Jamie says and we laugh. Great, I can see myself tomorrow being the last person to walk into my classroom.

"I agree. But hey I start basketball practice tomorrow" I say coming out of the bathroom and laying down on my bed.

"What? This early? It's still fall" Jamie said cutting off the light and laying down.

"I know, I guess its conditioning or something but I've watched videos of their summer practice and I know I'm about to be completely dead" I say and Jamie chuckles.

"Same, night girl"

"Night" I said and we fell asleep. I probably didn't fall asleep until after midnight because I was so nervous for classes and basketball practice. Jamie and I both woke up around eight in the morning and got dress. I wore my black leggings with an Ohio State sweatshirt and boots then put my hair up in a messy bun. I get outside around 9am and already people were walking to their classes. I look at my schedule and the campus map at the same time and looked up to see if I can find any clue on where the hell I am. "Ugh where is it?" I said to myself.

"You lost freshmen?" someone said and I look over to see Trevor walking up to me. He was wearing a grey jacket, with his black sweatpants and holding his book-bag by one strap.

"Yea I am" I say and he smiles.

"Fine, I guess I'll help you" I laugh and gave him my paper. "English with Professor Hayes, here I'll walk you"

"Thank you" I said and we began to walk north, away from the dorms.

"What are you majoring in?" he asked.